The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Anyone else get jealous of celebrities?

Scroll to see replies

Nope, they get followed by the paparazzi all the time, nothing is private and they get slated for the simplest of mistakes that noone would notice or care about it if me or you did it.
Reply 81
Nope. I reckon it'd be fun for about a month then the constant hassle wouldn't be worth it.

If I was going to be famous, I'd want the kind of fame where you are a musician but your private life isn't up for public taking, however that is very very rare.
Whenever I feel that celebs have everything and that I'm nothing, I always remember that they're not gonna be buried with the luxurious things they have left. Their time of death will come. As Allah (SWT) said in the Quran "Every soul shall taste death..".
Don't worry every believer. Jannah awaits us. This worldly life has an end. They might have a luxurious life but they will die from it. I hope Allah guides them to Islam. I'm sorry to jump to conclusions but Islam is the TRUTH. See ya'll celebs on the day of judgment when we stand infront of our Lord almighty..
Old thread.. but very interesting.

Those are just like window dressing. A celebrity who has millions of friends can be the loneliest person in the world. You just saw them acting. You didn't see them behaving... behind the scenes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
You're a loser. Burn in hell.
Reply 85
being a celeb isn't all that great, just ask Demi Lovato, Avicci, or any one the 100's of depressed celebs and those you can't ask because they're dead.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I am jealous of celebrities that magically ping back into shape after having had children.

They don't magically ping back. They work on the treadmill 8 hours a day and don't eat for a month. I find it sad that in all that time, their kid is being farmed out to be looked after by someone else. Can you imagine what it must be like to have a mum whose appearance is more important than you?
I don't think i'm ever jealous personally. I don't look up to any celebrities, I like some celebrities but i just think i'm not a fan enough of any to be interested in their lives. so i don't know what to be jealous of : P
Also there are a lot of struggles that comes with celebrity status, and a lot of ppl have spoken about things they hate about what their status has brought. So i know it's not all good.
Eh no.Not to mention the bar for being a celebrity is so low these days.
That feeling when people bump 6 and a half-year-old threads :facepalm:
OP, I feel the same way. I recognize myself in them and reminisce about the choices I made that were not the choices I really wanted to make, and now I am older and living the dream seems more impossible than ever. But I also think it is because of the current circumstances. You can probably relate. Do you feel trapped somehow or limited in what you can do with you life? I do. I am in waiting of paperwork for months unable to work despite how hard I worked to get my education. I barely have money for food, let alone things like a nice pillow and a bed frame and decorations for my home, or new clothing, I can barely afford food. Meanwhile, Jessica Chastain is moving from her $1.2 million apartment in the city of my dreams (NY) to a $5.1 million one, and it is gorgeous. JLaw is my heaight and kinda looks like me and I was that cool in college, and at one point almost transferred to San Francisco. But I didn’t. I thought just a couple more years where I was would do the trick. So I was stuck there for 7 instead. And now I’m fat. And have no money to move where I want and take acting classes or even dance - because where I am now THERE IS NO DANCE. And I can’t work. But I have a doctorate. But I can’t work. Because America. Things will change, and when they do I hope I will have the emotional strength to act upon my actual dreams and aspirations instead of settling or going with what’s less trouble, what’s easier. JLaw moved to NYC at 14 and the rest is history. I moved to America at 15, and still trying to get my bearings. Life. 🤷*♀️

Latest

Trending

Trending