The Student Room Group

Edinburgh College of Art decisions??

Has anyone received any decisions/ interviews for Edinburgh college of art (Uni of Edinburgh) for art/design??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not yet. :frown: What about you?
Reply 2
Yes :smile: I got one for the BA Fine Art and the MA in History of Art/Fine Art! Just having the one interview for both though.
Reply 3
Yes, BA Fine Art.
Reply 4
Congrats everyone.. Anyone know anyone who heard anything for BA Product Design or BA Graphic Design? And do international students hear at a different time?
Reply 5
Original post by Dannynasr
Congrats everyone.. Anyone know anyone who heard anything for BA Product Design or BA Graphic Design? And do international students hear at a different time?

I have an applicant day for graphic design (:
Reply 6
To those who received interviews, did you get a reply through email when you confirmed your interview? I have confirmed mine but I'm paranoid they haven't received.. classic panic
Reply 7
What course did you get into?
Reply 8
Just an interview for BA and MA Fine Art
Reply 9
Original post by Ailieo15
To those who received interviews, did you get a reply through email when you confirmed your interview? I have confirmed mine but I'm paranoid they haven't received.. classic panic

I've confirmed mine but I haven't heard back, it's comforting to know I'm not the only one!
Original post by reeka
I've confirmed mine but I haven't heard back, it's comforting to know I'm not the only one!

same here :smile:
Original post by chloe-elizabeth
same here :smile:

same here too (:
has anyone heard back with an offer yet?
Reply 13
Yeah I was made an offer last week
Reply 14
I got offers last night
is anyone going into halls ? :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by chloe-elizabeth
is anyone going into halls ? :smile:

Yeh! I think I'm going to go self catering... what about you? Have you accepted an offer?
Yeh! I think I'm going to go self catering... what about you? Have you accepted an offer?

im waiting to hear back from glasgow cause its my first choice, but i doubt im gonna get in, my interview was horrendous haha!
but i'll definitely be going to edinburgh if i don't get in, and in to halls :smile:
i think the ones i were looking at were college wynd and robertsons close, have you any ideas what your first choice would be?
Reply 18
Oh right cool! What did you apply for at Glasgow? Good luck!
I have already accepted the MA course haha. It was my first choice so I am chuffed. I just withdrew my application from Aberdeen and Dundee because I thought it would be rude/pointless to waste their time looking at my stuff when I knew I was going to accept Edinburgh!
Oh right cool! What did you apply for at Glasgow? Good luck!
I have already accepted the MA course haha. It was my first choice so I am chuffed. I just withdrew my application from Aberdeen and Dundee because I thought it would be rude/pointless to waste their time looking at my stuff when I knew I was going to accept Edinburgh!

painting and printmaking, just recieved an unsuccessful haha ! so going to firm edinburgh woo :smile:))))
ahh congrats on that! think i'm going to do the ba! what are is your first choice in terms of halls? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest