The Student Room Group

Central Saint Martins Art Foundation Applicants 2012/2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
hi everyone, just wondering.. has anyone applied for csm fashion communication with promotion 2012.. i'm an international and they would of recieved my portfolio a couple of weeks ago, the cut off was 14th of March. I havent had a response yet and can't get hold of them :frown:
Reply 221
I got in! Got the email this morning, good luck to everyone else waiting!
Reply 222
Original post by JessieFaye
Thanks, umm I think it was just under 2 weeks ago. Did you apply for that course too?

aw lucky, yeah i did, hope this isn't a bad sign that everyone's been given their offers and i haven't got one. :frown: when was your interview?
I GOT INN!!!!!! haha wasn't expecting that, if it's helpful to anyone still waiting, I had my CSM portfolio review on the 22nd Feb and I received my offer via email :smile:
Original post by cassssh
aw lucky, yeah i did, hope this isn't a bad sign that everyone's been given their offers and i haven't got one. :frown: when was your interview?

I had my interview on the first day of interviews (I can't remember the exact date, it was in the first week of March though) so don't worry, they're not known for being the most organised lot so you should hear back soon! Good luck :smile:
Reply 225
Original post by JessieFaye
I had my interview on the first day of interviews (I can't remember the exact date, it was in the first week of March though) so don't worry, they're not known for being the most organised lot so you should hear back soon! Good luck :smile:

thankyou :smile: ! well done again!
Hi Guys!

I'm an EU applicant to the Foundation Diploma and I still haven't heard from them yet. Hearing some of you already know since last week is freaking me out!

I've just had a portfolio review, which I could not attend, so I guess it takes a bit longer for non UK applicants...

Just trying to find anything to calm myself down I guess...

Goog luck to everyone.
Reply 227
Original post by chazham
I got in! Got the email this morning, good luck to everyone else waiting!

did you get into fashion communication with promotion?! congrats
Reply 228
Original post by riks92
did you get into fashion communication with promotion?! congrats

no i got into the foundation diploma for fine art =]
Reply 229
I got in too!
I got in (: cant wait!
Reply 231
I got in as well! Yeeeeeeeeeah
Reply 232
has anyone else still heard nothing?!
Reply 233
still nothing..
Reply 234
I got in too :biggrin:
Reply 235
I can't believe it, I got in!!:biggrin: Now I have to choose between Oxford Brookes, Epsom (UCA), CSM, or possibly Brighton (still waiting to hear back).

Are you all to debating which to go to? How do you choose, there and pros and cons for all?!
Reply 236
i think they might be doing it alphabetically maybe? ahh.
got my email at 10am today (so might make sense to be alphabetical.) i only applied there to see if i could get in, expecting a rejection and got an offer. hah! going to LCA instead :biggrin:
Reply 238
Waaaaa I can't decide whether to go to CSM or Kingston :frown: :frown:
Reply 239
Original post by may94
I can't believe it, I got in!!:biggrin: Now I have to choose between Oxford Brookes, Epsom (UCA), CSM, or possibly Brighton (still waiting to hear back).

Are you all to debating which to go to? How do you choose, there and pros and cons for all?!

Personally i'd choose CSM due to it being part of UAL, it also gives you an advantage if you want to apply to UAL next year.

On the other hand it's expensive, for materials and for living. It wouldn't put me off for a degree but maybe for a foundation, especially if you don't get a student loan for it :s-smilie: of your other choices, i'd go for either UCA or Brighton

Quick Reply

Latest