Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has British Anti-Racism gone too far?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone.

I have had an account on this site since 2012 but I have only recently started using this place again. I think it's a chill place when we Young people can really debate serious issues.

I'll be honest. I'm a Ethno-Nationalist (not a neo-nazi). I can honestly say that I'm probably one of very few on here, maybe some civic nationalists but nothing too far-right.

Perhaps if you go to University or College such as me then you have experienced the "Diversity" course where you learn about how Whites are evil and that ethnic minorities are always getting persecuted.

Simple question.

In this day and age do you belive the term Anti-Racism has become a codeword for Anti-White?

Thanks.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarmiteMan4)
    In this day and age do you belive the term Anti-Racism has become a codeword for Anti-White?
    No

But many anti-racist and anti-fascists groups throughout history have been pretty violent and aggressive near as much as the ones they are opposing.

An ethno-nationalist Brit?
    How confusing that must be!
    Anglo-saxon-(norman-briton-celt...)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    No

But many anti-racist and anti-fascists groups throughout history have been pretty violent and aggressive near as much as the ones they are opposing.

An ethno-nationalist Brit?
    How confusing that must be!
    Anglo-saxon-(norman-briton-celt...)
    Throughout history?

Erm, what about in this modern era. You have the violent, UAF, ANTIFA, BlakBlock ect.

Yes, I'm an ethno-nationalist. I base my politics not only on culture but on race.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    The thing is, whenever someone says something generalising, such as prejudice it is always replaced with the word 'racism'. I get sick and tired about hearing about who's been racist to which countries without even mentioning any skin colour. I also believe that the state thinks that whites cannot be victims of racism, which is why I refuse to take any racist incident seriously any more because there's no equal playing field despite these morons going on about 'equality'. In a time when white people are arrested for saying racist things and black (Somalians) people are let off despite violently racially abusing a white person then I think I have really only a few options. Join a White supremacist group which, despite ignorant ranting, will value and respect me more than the current state, or somehow hope that this politically correct country will crumble and true equality will happen. I don't want to join a white supremacist group because I have friends and family who aren't 100% white, this threat is just a mere incentive to actually do something, even acknowledge this.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Throughout history?

Erm, what about in this modern era. You have the violent, UAF, ANTIFA, BlakBlock ect.

Yes, I'm an ethno-nationalist. I base my politics not only on culture but on race.
    Yes, including now. THere is a lot of violence associated with both fascist and 'anti-fascist' groups. Some I'm sure are peaceful and simply demonstrating their beliefs. Others are just in it for a scrap.

You base you politics on race, but if you are british then what race. Genetically in the UK we have many different mixtures of our component 'races', based on much interbreeding by our invaders and immigrants of the centuries.
    In different areas for example you see different prominence of blood groups.

Hence my comment, how confusing for you.

But maybe not for someone who has gone to uni/college such as you
    "Perhaps if you go to University or College such as me..."
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    No. But I think TSR pro-racism has gone too far.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norton1)
    No. But I think TSR pro-racism has gone too far.
    Against which group?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    What on earth kind of diversity course have you been taken on? Whites treated as evil? Certainly not my experience.

I think the OP is making it up.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Some things are taken far too seriously and some things are just at surface.

Reality of it is you can never legislate or regulate racism or anti-racism. Educating and community building exercises would have achieved similar aims with less of an angst rather than an us vs them approach Britain employed. JMHO.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    UAF are not anti-racist, they're just a bunch of well-heeled students, trade unionists and anarchists looking for a fight; it was UAF that spearheaded the student riots over tuition fees and supported the riots last August.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prog2djent)
    Against which group?
    I mean people that are basically racist are very prominent on TSR.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone.

I have had an account on this site since 2012 but I have only recently started using this place again. I think it's a chill place when we Young people can really debate serious issues.

I'll be honest. I'm a Ethno-Nationalist (not a neo-nazi). I can honestly say that I'm probably one of very few on here, maybe some civic nationalists but nothing too far-right.

Perhaps if you go to University or College such as me then you have experienced the "Diversity" course where you learn about how Whites are evil and that ethnic minorities are always getting persecuted.

Simple question.

Thanks.
    The country is a politically correct nanny state and has gone so far with multiculturalism that racism against whites no longer exists in this country and ethnic minorities are treated as the hard done by martyrs.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone.

Simple question.

Thanks.

Hm, so, wheres the qualitative evidence to suggest that school/university courses are 'racist' toward whites?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well I see this thread is going to be a racist's paradise...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone.

Simple question.

Thanks.
    I think the people on this forum are bokers to give the OP 2 negs for 1 pos. The UK has gone bonkers on health and safety, elitism and racism. Recently a mother of a 7 year old child was asked to sign a declaration saying that the child was a racist because he asked a schoolfriend 'are you brown because you are from Africa'. If someone champions the rights of indigenous people from other lands or times they are called heroes but if someone champions the rights of British indigenous or in some cases even says they exist some people call them racist and some white people would like them imprisoned or even machine gunned down. That is how fanatical the UK has become about race.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It definitely has. My teacher wrote an article for the school website which began "The world of internet bullying is not simply black and white..." They made him remove it because it was racist :lolwut:
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Do you ever see anti-racism campaigners haranguing the Pakistani community for example or blacks in London for their racist attitudes? Nope. It's a policy soley reserved for white Brits. When a white Brit says a naughty word it's deemed wacist, when an ethnic expresses the same belief we're supposed to respect it as 'diversity'. It doesn't add up.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV2S2WFJqcA

I'm assuming you're this guy^

While I disagree with your views, I do think it is very hypocritical of people to be all like "freedom of speech! whoopee!" and then hurl personal abuse/"threats" at anyone who has a controversial/extreme view.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but not for freedom of idiocy. I'm afraid your views do lean a lot more to the idiotic side than the "fair enough" side. Keep ethno-nationalising away for what its worth, but you'd be better off finding another cause to make yourself unpopular with.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Hello OP
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone.

Simple question.

Thanks.
    Yep completely agree. There isn't enough racial and cultural tolerance in this country, even on TSR; the first spout about a racist hate crime, oh 2 kids got beaten up by an asian gang, everybody goes mental. However, it would seem apparent that it relates to white imperialist nation, hegemonic race, protect our own blah blah.... but perhaps, this is a universal form of racist change, by that I mean... Culture brings change. Diversity brings change. So, perhaps - The racism we are seeing is actually a form of protest against the diversity and cultural tolerances that are inevitably going to happen and thus turn us into a more multicultural society blah blah blah.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 19, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE results day

How to make sure you're prepared for Thursday

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.