Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

WJEC Geography (AS & A2) help/discussion thread!

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any G4 exemplars?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gales)
    Does anyone have any G4 exemplars?
    Aren't there are any on the WJEC website?
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by day1100)
    Aren't there are any on the WJEC website?
    Not that I can find
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    How's revision going?
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L - Jilla94)
    im trying my best but i cant do it please help i keep having dreams about kids! not sure whats wrong with me, anyone help?
    What do you mean?

I kind of understand everything, the amount of details is just overwhelming me though
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    LOL sorry about that last post... left my laptop in the company of a friend :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.geogonline.org.uk/AS.htm

might be useful ^^
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forza-Milan2011)
    http://www.geogonline.org.uk/AS.htm

might be useful ^^
    great find! should help with my last minute revision
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God help me ! I have two exams tomorrow and want to drop geography at the end of the year haven't really been that worried about geography but i dont want a U!
    Im trying to revise geography now but i have no clue what I'm even meant to know for WJEC G1 or 2 (but 1 is tomorrow so im more concerned about that for now..) :confused:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessica1234567890)
    Oh my God help me ! I have two exams tomorrow and want to drop geography at the end of the year haven't really been that worried about geography but i dont want a U!
    Im trying to revise geography now but i have no clue what I'm even meant to know for WJEC G1 or 2 (but 1 is tomorrow so im more concerned about that for now..) :confused:
    use the link in the post above .. basically has everything you need to know apart from the climate change topic
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessica1234567890)

Try going through the WJEC revision guides if you have them ? I didn't use them much but they had the whole course outlined on it. If not, go through your textbook and get an idea of the main theory of processes such as tectonics/river processes
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How did people find the AS physical paper? G1
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiveMeAChallenge)
    How did people find the AS physical paper? G1
    I think it was Okay! just didn't have time to finish the last question
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any tips for the G3 investigation? We haven't really covered it in class which is quite worrying when it's one third of the paper
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did you do a feildtrip for it? Do you know your hypothesis and key questions?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm worried about all of G2 my teacher is a bit bonkers so she kind of went all over the place with the course and I'm so confused and with the fieldwork we just used google maps of a suburbanised village and was like answer this question and im so confused. I want to drop geography but at my college they dont let you resit if your dropping it so im dreading it!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How did People find it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was alright, didnt like the ghetto question at all but the rest was alright
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebolt)
    I thought it was alright, didnt like the ghetto question at all but the rest was alright
    I agree, challenging in a since word...

ALWAYS THE RESIT haha

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 22, 2014
New on TSR
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.