The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE PE Grade Boundaries!

Hi!
I am currently doing the Edexcel PE GCSE and I was hoping to find some infomation on grade boundaries. For example, if I achieved 95% (I think that that's 76 marks) on the exam, 100% on the coursework (20 marks, which I already have) and then 33-35 marks out of 40 on the practical what grade might I end up with?
By the way, the practical+coursework is 60% of the final grade and the exam is the other 40%.
And - sorry for all this :colondollar: - do you know how raw marks have been converted into UMS in past years?
What mark did you/friends get if you/they did PE?

tl;dr - Anyone know about PE GCSE grade boundaries, UMS etc. Experiences?

THANKYOU FOR YOUR HELP (even if you just read this post!) :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
I don't know, but I am guessing that if you have pretty much got 100% on everything that you would end up with an A* or whatever it is that they give out nowadays.
Original post by Ironmike
I don't know, but I am guessing that if you have pretty much got 100% on everything that you would end up with an A* or whatever it is that they give out nowadays.

Thanks for trying to answer! I found a useful spreadsheet on a PE resource sharing site which answers most of my questions! :tongue:
Reply 3
hi i am also currently doing edexcel sport and was wondering the same thing you were which is how i ended up here, would you be able to send me a link to the spreadsheet that you found online?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending