Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would be cool to have in your bedroom?

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	utter-insanity101.tumblr.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	133457

I would love this in an extremely large form and framed. I have no idea why, it's just so... relevant.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    if my budget allowed it I would LOVE to have a projector in my room!

Name:	projector_dlp.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	133458

and

Name:	JuraCoffeeMaker_270x268.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	133459
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lomo_gurl)
    if my budget allowed it I would LOVE to have a projector in my room!

Name:	projector_dlp.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	133458

and

Name:	JuraCoffeeMaker_270x268.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	133459
    THIS IS THE BEST REPLY!!!! Do you have links for both of those? xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Lava lamps, green and blue lava lamps...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    A jacuzzi?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    A mini-fridge with a good supply of alcohols in it will be extremely popular with all your friends and flat-mate.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Make it a bean bag room !!!

http://www.autismoutreach.org/aois-n...-house/4682280
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how big the Eiffel Tower is?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    THE PIRATE BEDROOM

:drool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Get one of the wackiest beds in existence:-

http://www.oddee.com/item_96623.aspx
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dews1290)
    Make it a bean bag room !!!

http://www.autismoutreach.org/aois-n...-house/4682280
    This is so what I want my room to look like (besides the kids, of course). Or at least, I want this.

Name:	snorlax_beanbag_chair_by_smellenjr-d35r66e-500x376.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	276.8 KB 
ID:	133480

When I do eventually get my room though, provided I'm allowed, I'm gonna put up as many posters as possible. I currently have 19 posters on my walls, but I'm expecting to be able to have less than that on my walls at uni.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    I have no idea what I will do with my room in halls. I can't have candles, floor pillows, fabric wall hangings (which currently cover my bedroom) and only a few posters cos of fire hazards. Guessing fairy lights are a no go, and I know rugs are. My room is going to be ****. Might get some window things, so they'll look cool on the rare occasions light shines in. And I have an awesome lampshade, might do some substitutions. But if your halls are anything like the ones I'm going to end up in this September, you'll be wracking your brains for a while. Hmmm. I'll let you know if I come up with anything. Catch butterflies and set them free in your room? Or ladybirds. Oh! Pot plants!! Cool ones. I'm going to have daffodils.

When I was six I left my bedroom window open at night and woke up in the early hours with a moth stuck to the inside of my cheek. A life scarring freak accident! You want to actually make that more possible? I can't imagine anything more terrifying than butterflies fluttering around my head as I slept. :eek:
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ryan Reynolds
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ra Ra Ra)
    THE PIRATE BEDROOM

:drool:
    :sexface: I need this in my life.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    These are pretty cool.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00202324/

Someone said about using light in your room, great idea! I have these under my bed pointing down and the light up the floor! Looks really good. You can choose a colour or have it fading through all the colours. They are pretty bright too!
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reagan Smash)
    When I was six I left my bedroom window open at night and woke up in the early hours with a moth stuck to the inside of my cheek. A life scarring freak accident! You want to actually make that more possible? I can't imagine anything more terrifying than butterflies fluttering around my head as I slept. :eek:
    I always leave my bedroom window open in the summer, which results in me being woken up by birds at 5 in the morning but I just go back to sleep. I can see how that would be scarring though. When I was six I was chasing what I thought was a butterfly, caught it, put my face really close to I could see it and then squeaked and threw it away because its body was too hairy. :lol: Then I discovered it was actually a moth. I was thinking more pretty butterflies, like tortoiseshells and holly blues. I love butterflies, I'm not keen on moths because the stupid things always trap themselves in my lampshade and make annoying fluttery noises all night.
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    How about buying a couple cheap cork boards and pinning interesting things to them? Like photos of family/friends, birthday cards, gig/cinema/train tickets, flyers you get given, pictures you've taken, postacards from places you've been or that you get sent. Basically anything that can be pinned to a corkboard. It could be like a kind of physical life diary
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Your own ever replenishing mini bar. Trump this!!!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    A good looking sound system, like the Harman/Kardon SoundSticks. Every single person who's been in my room has asked what the hell the subwoofer is and when they realise what it is they always marvel at the aesthetics.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate fountain

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: March 1, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.