Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Please help.

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I am scared for the welfare of my best friend. She has been in a relationship with a 23 year old male that I suspect is suffering from bipolar or some kind of personality disorder (obviously this is speculation) the things he says are disgusting he uses mental and physical abuse, constantly manipulating her and threatening her.

She has ended there relationship but since then he has posted videos of him having sex with other girls and tagged my friend in them so she is forced to acknowledge them. Threatened to "slit her throat".

What is even more worrying is that he is currently training with the army, and his latest message was that he "will be killing people for a living"

I've print screened/copied and saved all relevant comments that mention killing/threats and other indecent messages - but what do I do with them?

I 100% believe he is capable of not only hurting her, himself but others too. He's threatened her family, she's been to the police and they have done NOTHING. literally nothing.

does this behaviour sound like anything anyone has heard of before? is there anyone I can contact?

anyone with any advice I would be really grateful
    x
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BexyBear)
    I am scared for the welfare of my best friend. She has been in a relationship with a 23 year old male that I suspect is suffering from bipolar or some kind of personality disorder (obviously this is speculation) the things he says are disgusting he uses mental and physical abuse, constantly manipulating her and threatening her.

She has ended there relationship but since then he has posted videos of him having sex with other girls and tagged my friend in them so she is forced to acknowledge them. Threatened to "slit her throat".

What is even more worrying is that he is currently training with the army, and his latest message was that he "will be killing people for a living"

I've print screened/copied and saved all relevant comments that mention killing/threats and other indecent messages - but what do I do with them?

I 100% believe he is capable of not only hurting her, himself but others too. He's threatened her family, she's been to the police and they have done NOTHING. literally nothing.

does this behaviour sound like anything anyone has heard of before? is there anyone I can contact?

anyone with any advice I would be really grateful
    x
    You could try contacting Victim Support. I don't know if they can help you but they should be able to sign post you to someone who can. There is a Legal Act called the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 and if I remember correctly, you don't need to be convicted of any criminal offence to be the subject of a Restraining Order under the Act.

This website may be of use to you:

http://www.ncdv.org.uk/

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 25, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.