Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Oh my goodness, those ''flying saucer'' sweets are,.... well yummy!! Just ate 2 now

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are you familiar with those sweets called ''Flying Saucers''? Their the ones with a hollow wafer whilst sherbet lies within the middle :drool:

I have just eaten 2 packs of them and they are just, (well how can I put this, you know when something is so nice its hard to put into words ?) so lovely! :coma:

Also do you think I'd look like a ''flying saucers'' addict if I went back into ASDA to purchase some more, tonight?!?!?!?! What would you think if you had just served me with flying saucers and I came back an hour later to purchase another bag or 2?

I think I am addicted to the sherbet, lol, haha

:dry:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't be getting a sugar rush now.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone in ASDA is going to point and stare if you go back to buy more. Too risky bro.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polo-)
    Are you familiar with those sweets called ''Flying Saucers''? Their the ones with a hollow wafer whilst sherbet lies within the middle :drool:

I have just eaten 2 packs of them and they are just, (well how can I put this, you know when something is so nice its hard to put into words ?) so lovely! :coma:

Also do you think I'd look like a ''flying saucers'' addict if I went back into ASDA to purchase some more, tonight?!?!?!?! What would you think if you had just served me with flying saucers and I came back an hour later to purchase another bag or 2?

I'm the same with Sports Mixture/Midget Gems.

Just can't get enough of those chewy little bastards :sexface:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey OP! Is this your first visit to Earth or have you stayed with us before?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polo-)

They are disgusting
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    I'm the same with Sports Mixture/Midget Gems.

Just can't get enough of those chewy little bastards :sexface:
    But how do you think people may react upon me arriving in store to purchase yet again more spaceships/

Also your username, should that not read'' Forensic shoes instead of shoe unless you only have one foot?

Sorry I'm just curious, haha
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Each to their own, personally just the thought of them puts my teeth on each. Sherbet. :afraid:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polo-)
    But how do you think people may react upon me arriving in store to purchase yet again more spaceships/

Also your username, should that not read'' Forensic shoes instead of shoe unless you only have one foot?

Sorry I'm just curious, haha
    They'll bar you from the store.

They'll welcome your spaceship addiction with open arms most probably, you're spending money afterall :rolleyes:

Bah it was a spur of the moment choice in terms of random usernames I could come up with. Sorry
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polo-)

If it were possible...I would live off flying saucers. I even have a tin stashed away for emergency sherbert occasions. No joke.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love sherbet as well
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by san_M)
    They are disgusting
    Haha, joykill .

Yeah, I used to buy those at a sweet shop opposite my school at lunchtimes - it was a 'proper' sweet shop with jars lined up along the shelves. Unfortunately it got closed for selling things it shouldn't have been selling, under the counter, to the 6th formers lawl.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Larry31)
    If it were possible...I would live off flying saucers. I even have a tin stashed away for emergency sherbert occasions. No joke.
    proof or It may not have happened
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polo-)
    proof or It may not have happened
    Teach me how to upload a picture, and the proof will be yours!
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    I prefer Blackjacks :hmmm: but Flying Saucers are lovely too.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pirate_story.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	133586
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I do not like wafer :no:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 29, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.