Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

UAF support paedophiles

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgetheAug)
    Funny how people use the term "Liberal" as an insult when Western civilization is BASED off the idea of Liberty.
    Liberals were once noble people but not they have turned into fascists and this is how they operate:

- "If you are against unlimited numbers of people coming into your country then you are a racist."

- "If you are against huge numbers of people changing your country then you are a racist."

- "If you say something like 'I don't like the State telling people what they can and cannot say about the Holocaust' then you are a Closet Nazi'

- "You must NEVER discriminate so you can't criticise people on welfare, we must give away our jobs to other peoples and we need political correctness to protect equal pay for x,y,z"

- "You cannot disagree with me, that will not be tolerated"

- "If you disagree with me I will become fixated with you and stalk you start making blogs about you on the internet because you are not entitled to your own views, you are not a human being if you diagree with me and I hope I can put out so much nasty stuff on you that you never work again and your family becomes destitute"

- "When you go to the police and complain about harassment, and then you will surprise me (the liberal) when I get arrested and when I find out that BNP mebers who are off course scum have rights because they should not have rights because they are not liberal."

That's your liberal!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicknick1)
    - "If you disagree with me I will become fixated with you and stalk you start making blogs about you on the internet because you are not entitled to your own views, you are not a human being if you diagree with me and I hope I can put out so much nasty stuff on you that you never work again and your family becomes destitute"
    Oh god I genuinely laughed at that one hahaha

Sorry but I'm not going to argue with a straw man.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd just like to chip in for the original video, that people are innocent till proven guilty hence the title is very misleading in the first place.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh god I genuinely laughed at that one hahaha

Sorry but I'm not going to argue with a straw man.
    Im sorry but those statements are factual, they are a summary of this post from one of our members:

So yes liberals often literally are trying to have the last laugh by displaying psychopathic tendencies to well meaning people.

I would like to tell you the story about my victimisation a so called “liberal” person. I am afraid that I need to remain anonymous for my own protection. I was born in London to foreign parents and have lived in London for most of my life. I am now middle aged and work as a professional person. I started to become politically aware about 10 years ago. I became very dissatisfied by the way that the New Labour government were handling the country. I noticed that while my living standard, and the living standards of most people were in fact going up that this was somewhat artificial. The Labour government had built this massive super-state with large government agencies, Quangos and seemed to be encouraging a huge amount of immigration. I noticed that the debts of the state were increasing and increasing. I contracted for quite a while and noticed large pockets of Britain which were welfare districts. I thought “can the government honestly say that unemployment is 4%”. I became very concerned with this mantra that “immigration is good for the country” because while it may be in some instances, I think using this phrase as a mantra is simply dangerous.

I noticed that large parts of the country where pockets of other nations, and there seemed to be large immigrant communities on benefits. If you said that those people on benefits should work you were called ‘elitist’. Seeing as I have quite Thatcherite views, I thought that the country had gone mad. I think that public services started to buckle under the strain of this mass immigration. I felt that this whole situation which was being sustained by debt was unsustainable. I also became very annoyed with the level of political correctness.

I held out hope for a Tory government. In 2010, a Tory government was elected but I eventually realised that they had pretty much the same policies as New Labour except under a different name. Yes they were going to make sure that work pays more than benefits, but it doesn’t really solve the problem of people that just do not want to work. Immigration is still at half a million per year and this is changing the demographic nature of the country. I noticed that the Tory government did not want to deport the illegal immigrants and failed asylum seekers. What I noticed was that when people commented on the changing demographics of the country they tended to be called racists and I think this is preposterous.

I had a look at other political parties and the manifesto of the British National Party stood out to me. The policies that interested me were putting a stop to immigration, deport illegal immigrants & failed asylum seekers. They also want to put a stop to political correctness, end welfare for people that can work and promote manufacturing in Britain. As you can see from what I have written above, this is exactly the policy that I feel this country needs. A number of people had told me that the BNP were a racist party. I wondered whether this was just political correctness talking or whether this was true. So I went to a BNP meeting. I found out that in addition to the things I had previously mentioned, that they wanted to stop all the wars which Britain is fighting in which to be honest are pointless. Quite frankly I felt that they were the only political party that was telling the truth. (One does not need to point out that the others are known for saying one thing and doing another, and saying whatever gets the vote). I decided that while the BNP only had a small percentage of the vote, to back them because I did not trust the other parties. I am satisfied that from a racial standpoint backing the BNP is no different than Indian Hindus backing the BJP or the Tibetans backing a party which stands up for their rights. I am not against people of different races or cultures but I think the BNP members feel that this country is being flooded with immigration and they don’t like it. And why should they?

I joined the Facebook BNP page and entered into chatty discussions. At a certain point, I was messaged by a person I did not know and the conversation turned into a political discussion. I stated my political views to this person pretty much as I have stated them above. He asked me what my views were on the Holocaust. I told him that my views were pretty much from the History channel, but that I did not like the way that people who had varying views on the subject were persecuted because I did not like the idea of a State telling people what to do or think.

This person, who is a member of a Facebook group called “1,000,000 United Against the BNP” then seemed to have become obsessed with me. He posted about 10 blogs all over the internet with my real name, photographs and with statements like “Nazi”, “Holocaust Denier”, “Holocaust Revisionist”, “Breivik” (A serial killer), Nobhead.

These are statements that could affect my future, my ability to get jobs, my career etc. I think right now; are we really living in a 1984 type society where a liberal can do this to someone for their political beliefs? Am I going to have to spend the rest of my life chasing the possible mirrors of the content which this person posted about me online simply because his political views don’t agree with mine. Does he think that because he is a liberal he needs to destroy someone who happens to disagree with him? I just don’t understand what can be so bad with this persons life that he wants to ruin mine?

My view is that the person in question is a psychopath and that this is the method for him to wreck harm to other people. This is the type of person that wants to stalk someone to try and drive them crazy and for some people are maybe slightly weaker, it could drive them crazy.

I called the police and was told that this is in fact harassment and comes under stalking laws, that should print out all the material and take it to my local police station which I will do tomorrow. I can’t believe that I have been stalked and harassed for my political views.

What I am telling you is the truth. I do not know what out society has become.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey friend you don't want to start playing the "picking one psycho out of the crowd and generalizing the rest of us as being the same" game. Cause the centre politic will win this game.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anders_Behring_Bre_1953790b.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	136733
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carecup)
    Hey friend you don't want to start playing the "picking one psycho out of the crowd and generalizing the rest of us as being the same" game. Cause the centre politic will win this game.

Name:	Anders_Behring_Bre_1953790b.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	136733

True! But this thread is about 'UAF support paedophiles' so its pertinent to point out psychopathic tendencies in liberals given that many people have become accustomed to thinking that they are the finest people.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry but those statements are factual, they are a summary of this post from one of our members:

So yes liberals often literally are trying to have the last laugh by displaying psychopathic tendencies to well meaning people.

I would like to tell you the story about my victimisation a so called “liberal” person. I am afraid that I need to remain anonymous for my own protection. I was born in London to foreign parents and have lived in London for most of my life. I am now middle aged and work as a professional person. I started to become politically aware about 10 years ago. I became very dissatisfied by the way that the New Labour government were handling the country. I noticed that while my living standard, and the living standards of most people were in fact going up that this was somewhat artificial. The Labour government had built this massive super-state with large government agencies, Quangos and seemed to be encouraging a huge amount of immigration. I noticed that the debts of the state were increasing and increasing. I contracted for quite a while and noticed large pockets of Britain which were welfare districts. I thought “can the government honestly say that unemployment is 4%”. I became very concerned with this mantra that “immigration is good for the country” because while it may be in some instances, I think using this phrase as a mantra is simply dangerous.

I noticed that large parts of the country where pockets of other nations, and there seemed to be large immigrant communities on benefits. If you said that those people on benefits should work you were called ‘elitist’. Seeing as I have quite Thatcherite views, I thought that the country had gone mad. I think that public services started to buckle under the strain of this mass immigration. I felt that this whole situation which was being sustained by debt was unsustainable. I also became very annoyed with the level of political correctness.

I held out hope for a Tory government. In 2010, a Tory government was elected but I eventually realised that they had pretty much the same policies as New Labour except under a different name. Yes they were going to make sure that work pays more than benefits, but it doesn’t really solve the problem of people that just do not want to work. Immigration is still at half a million per year and this is changing the demographic nature of the country. I noticed that the Tory government did not want to deport the illegal immigrants and failed asylum seekers. What I noticed was that when people commented on the changing demographics of the country they tended to be called racists and I think this is preposterous.

I had a look at other political parties and the manifesto of the British National Party stood out to me. The policies that interested me were putting a stop to immigration, deport illegal immigrants & failed asylum seekers. They also want to put a stop to political correctness, end welfare for people that can work and promote manufacturing in Britain. As you can see from what I have written above, this is exactly the policy that I feel this country needs. A number of people had told me that the BNP were a racist party. I wondered whether this was just political correctness talking or whether this was true. So I went to a BNP meeting. I found out that in addition to the things I had previously mentioned, that they wanted to stop all the wars which Britain is fighting in which to be honest are pointless. Quite frankly I felt that they were the only political party that was telling the truth. (One does not need to point out that the others are known for saying one thing and doing another, and saying whatever gets the vote). I decided that while the BNP only had a small percentage of the vote, to back them because I did not trust the other parties. I am satisfied that from a racial standpoint backing the BNP is no different than Indian Hindus backing the BJP or the Tibetans backing a party which stands up for their rights. I am not against people of different races or cultures but I think the BNP members feel that this country is being flooded with immigration and they don’t like it. And why should they?

I joined the Facebook BNP page and entered into chatty discussions. At a certain point, I was messaged by a person I did not know and the conversation turned into a political discussion. I stated my political views to this person pretty much as I have stated them above. He asked me what my views were on the Holocaust. I told him that my views were pretty much from the History channel, but that I did not like the way that people who had varying views on the subject were persecuted because I did not like the idea of a State telling people what to do or think.

This person, who is a member of a Facebook group called “1,000,000 United Against the BNP” then seemed to have become obsessed with me. He posted about 10 blogs all over the internet with my real name, photographs and with statements like “Nazi”, “Holocaust Denier”, “Holocaust Revisionist”, “Breivik” (A serial killer), Nobhead.

These are statements that could affect my future, my ability to get jobs, my career etc. I think right now; are we really living in a 1984 type society where a liberal can do this to someone for their political beliefs? Am I going to have to spend the rest of my life chasing the possible mirrors of the content which this person posted about me online simply because his political views don’t agree with mine. Does he think that because he is a liberal he needs to destroy someone who happens to disagree with him? I just don’t understand what can be so bad with this persons life that he wants to ruin mine?

My view is that the person in question is a psychopath and that this is the method for him to wreck harm to other people. This is the type of person that wants to stalk someone to try and drive them crazy and for some people are maybe slightly weaker, it could drive them crazy.

I called the police and was told that this is in fact harassment and comes under stalking laws, that should print out all the material and take it to my local police station which I will do tomorrow. I can’t believe that I have been stalked and harassed for my political views.

What I am telling you is the truth. I do not know what out society has become.
    Maybe this "one of your members" should stop spamming people who don't conform to his simplistic backwards worldview with his bilious rants.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    True! But this thread is about 'UAF support paedophiles' so its pertinent to point out psychopathic tendencies in liberals given that many people have become accustomed to thinking that they are the finest people.
    "Psychopathic TENDENCIES"?
    Woah so a small group of people leads to a correlation now does it? Damn, scientific method must have taken a leap or five in the past few months!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    "Psychopathic TENDENCIES"?
    Woah so a small group of people leads to a correlation now does it? Damn, scientific method must have taken a leap or five in the past few months!
    That is a fair point! The idea of having a hate campaign towards people who want say that the British indigenous people are protected by the United Nations Declaration of Rights for Indigenous Peoples seems quite widespread among leftists/ liberals. But I would wonder how many liberals/ leftists would support or sympathise with liberal psychopaths though?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That is a fair point! The idea of having a hate campaign towards people who want say that the British indigenous people are protected by the United Nations Declaration of Rights for Indigenous Peoples seems quite widespread among leftists/ liberals. But I would wonder how many liberals/ leftists would support or sympathise with liberal psychopaths though?
    Lets use a tried and tested rightist argument in response to this.

There are 0 people who in the left/liberal camp who would support this, unless you can provide me with proper statistical evidence to this contrary.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    So called progressives are just flushing our society down the toilet (social decay, crime, poverty, immorality, national debt, free money printing press, mass-immigration, unemployment, bad trade figures, uneducated masses, political correctness, mindless celebritism, politicised police, abuse of the system, unnecessary wars).
    This is so dumb. You've just thought of a bunch of things you don't like then blamed it all on some undefined non-existent group of 'progressives'. It's paranoid, it's delusional, it lacks any kind of in-depth thought or understanding of social and political issues... I'm going to put it very plainly for you: There is no liberal conspiracy. There is no evil cartel of 'progressives' plotting the demise of Britain. Now stop being so bloody silly.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Haddock)
    This is so dumb. You've just thought of a bunch of things you don't like then blamed it all on some undefined non-existent group of 'progressives'. It's paranoid, it's delusional, it lacks any kind of in-depth thought or understanding of social and political issues... I'm going to put it very plainly for you: There is no liberal conspiracy. There is no evil cartel of 'progressives' plotting the demise of Britain. Now stop being so bloody silly.
    Are you unable to see that liberalism created the welfare state by saying it's against peoples human rights to make them work.

Are you unable to see that liberalism created economic and cultural issues with mass immigration aby saying as a blanket mantra "immigration is good for Britain"?

Are are unable to see that liberalism creats the spiralling public debts in the Western world with it's spending programmes.

Are you unable to see that liberalism created political correctness, a system of censorship and a barrier to policy decisions.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's impossible to debate when all your arguments are based on false assumptions about what 'liberalism' really means, delusional ideas about the state of this country, a simplistic understanding of economic policy and a myopic, reactionary world view steeped in bigotry and paranoia.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are you unable to see that liberalism created the welfare state by saying it's against peoples human rights to make them work.
    The welfare state was created after WW2 by the Clement Attlee government. This was their main campaign promise that allowed them to beat Churchill himself in a landslide. The concept of human rights didn't exist back then.

And by all means if you think you can support a family of three on £50 a week then go onto employment seekers allowance.
    Are you unable to see that liberalism created economic and cultural issues with mass immigration aby saying as a blanket mantra "immigration is good for Britain"?
    We joined the EU under a conservative government.

Are are unable to see that liberalism creats the spiralling public debts in the Western world with it's spending programmes.
    The first legitimate argument that I've seen you field- a nice bit of economic conservatism. While I could show you how Sweden's nationalized health service is one of the best in the world and is free for all its citizens, and United States is one of the worst of the developed world and has 300 million of its citizens who have no access to any healthcare, that's a debate for another time.

Are you unable to see that liberalism created political correctness, a system of censorship and a barrier to policy decisions.
    Ah the good old right wing rallying call "political correctness". Political correctness at its heart is simply politeness within politics. Yes you could call that black man a n___, but really do you think that it'll stand well with the vast majority of non-white supremacist voters?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    We joined the EU under a conservative government.
    We didn't actually join the EU. We joined the 'European Community', which was just about free trade, which was then transformed into the EU. That's like blaming everyone in 1930s Germany for moving to a Nazi regime.

Actually, to avoid Godwin's law, I'm going to say it's like blaming everyone in 1960s China for moving to a communist state.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lets use a tried and tested rightist argument in response to this.

There are 0 people who in the left/liberal camp who would support this, unless you can provide me with proper statistical evidence to this contrary.
    Is the attached image not evidence that the number is not zero!

Name:	uaf_fascism.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	169.3 KB 
ID:	136805
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    A couple of pictures of moderately angry protestors UAF protestors. Wow what a revelation. I wonder if I'd be able to find any similar pictures that show right wing groups doing very similar things?
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    The country is going down the tubes because our guiding ideologies are all wrong. We're following ideals that progressives exclusively champion, ideals such as unlimited immigration, welfarism and the expansion of the nanny state as a social panacea and the result is a failing economy and a breakdown of our communities. There is no conspiracy, we've just allowed the wrong people with the wrong ideas to take charge.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chefdave)
    The country is going down the tubes because our guiding ideologies are all wrong. We're following ideals that progressives exclusively champion, ideals such as unlimited immigration, welfarism and the expansion of the nanny state as a social panacea and the result is a failing economy and a breakdown of our communities. There is no conspiracy, we've just allowed the wrong people with the wrong ideas to take charge.
    Interesting. Could you elaborate on how you believe the welfare state and immigration have contributed this country's woes? Because nobody has actually done that yet. It's like you guys see it as some kind of axiomatic truth that doesn't need explaining.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Interesting. Could you elaborate on how you believe the welfare state and immigration have contributed this country's woes? Because nobody has actually done that yet. It's like you guys see it as some kind of axiomatic truth that doesn't need explaining.
    Mass immigration has led to overcrowding, we have no jobs and no housing left. Unchecked immigration has allowed extremists to pass through our borders unchecked. The workers are being utilised as a force to fund lazy pricks to live on other peoples money whilst contributing nothing at all to society.

There's nothing wrong with immigration but too much is quite obviously a bad thing.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 29, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.