The Student Room Group

Would these grades be enough to study in Australia?

Okay,

So if I had a Level 2 Distinction in Business and 4 A-C GCSE's; would these be enough to study in Australia?

I do not want to spend another 2 years studying A Levels, and its a dream to study abroad.

Thanks for any advice in advance.
Reply 1
not in any decent university...
Hi there,

You could possibly try to sign-up with a University that accepts lower grades and then transfer to another University for your second year on the strength of your first year marks, or go to a TAFE (technical and further education) college for 1-2 years to get to A level standard and then progress to a University course...?

See http://www.degreesahead.co.uk/university/vocational-training for the courses that you could do and let me know if there's anyway we can help you!

If you apply to University through Degrees Ahead, we can try to get your a 'student package' (an offer for your full TAFE --> university course) to make your visa application simpler. Please e-mail me ([email protected]) if you want more info!

Amy
Original post by Degrees Ahead
Hi there,

You could possibly try to sign-up with a University that accepts lower grades and then transfer to another University for your second year on the strength of your first year marks, or go to a TAFE (technical and further education) college for 1-2 years to get to A level standard and then progress to a University course...?

See http://www.degreesahead.co.uk/university/vocational-training for the courses that you could do and let me know if there's anyway we can help you!

If you apply to University through Degrees Ahead, we can try to get your a 'student package' (an offer for your full TAFE --> university course) to make your visa application simpler. Please e-mail me ([email protected]) if you want more info!

Amy

I was wondering if you could help me with something.I wish to go to Australia and study B.Comm at uni of melbourne.the entry req. is ABC.could you reassure me if thats all that will be required.I dont wanna end up wasting my money on a application.I was confused about the prequisites and I emailed them but they are not replyiong.Please jelp.

Quick Reply

Latest