The Student Room Group

The DFID one year graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Original post by rg8637
I have been following this thread the past couple of days and just wanted to say thank you and that I'll be in east kilbride too :smile: looking forward to meeting you guys!

Yes, thanks guys, this thread provided much-needed reassurance! I've found out I'll be in London, so I'll see some of you there :smile:
Reply 641
I was thinking of starting a fb group, I think last years grads did. What do people think?
Reply 642
Original post by Cakefan
I was thinking of starting a fb group, I think last years grads did. What do people think?

Sounds like a good idea to me!
Reply 644
If the link doesn't work, it's called "DFID Graduates 2013 (Super Unofficial)"
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 645
Original post by Cakefan

Great plan :smile: Congratulations to those who've got it and commiserations if not by the way!
Reply 646
After doing a bit of research via Linkedin it seems a hell of a lot of the people that got onto this grad scheme had done a masters!!Quite scary considering I am not planning on doing one!

But did anyone get onto the scheme without a masters degree? and if so what degree and degree classification did you obtain?
Reply 647
I got in with just an undergrad degree. It is technically an MA but only because I studied in Scotland (St Andrews). I studied sustainable development.

Quick Reply

Latest