Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FINALLY Normal, SO HAPPY! (+pics)

Announcements Posted on
What are your mock exam revision tips?! Share them with our year 10 & 11 students! 19-11-2014
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell! Well done, 14 months as well, must have been hard work!
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    Amazing
    (Original post by DaitaG)
    amazing well done!
    (Original post by bananalala)
    well done!!!! wonderful
    Thank you !

(Original post by Infallible)
    The challenge isn't losing the weight; it's keeping it off.
    I know you've got loads of negs for that, but I actually think you're right, and tbh I'm worried about how I'm going to cope when I no longer need to "diet" as such.. but I have confidence in myself that if I get it wrong at least I know I'll be able to lose weight again, and hopefully I should get it right anyway!

(Original post by Cool Kid)
    That's really amazing, and inspiring! Well done!
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    Well done, the difference is great :thumbsup:
    (Original post by StressReliever)
    Wow, that's incredible. Congrats, you look fab

And it's also good to see a sensible timeline for your weight loss.
    (Original post by Greig_R)
    Nice one, keep going! you have done great already , well done
    Thank you! .

(Original post by RabbitCFH)
    Damn, good job ex-fatty.
    That made me laugh, love it!

(Original post by bestofyou)
    hope you didnt buy any expensive clothes before...
    Also made me laugh.. I've spent SO MUCH on clothes in the past year, I buy things and then a month later nothing fits again! So as a result I have a wardrobe full of clothes that don't really fit.. going on a major spending spree this summer though!

(Original post by Riku)
    Nice one Angel!
    (Original post by dropit)
    Well done.
    (Original post by balface)
    Congratulations, you look fantastic!
    Thank you .

(Original post by dropit)
    I'd disagree. Getting started and motivating yourself to lose the weight is the hardest part. After spending months getting to her goal weight, I'm doubt she's going to throw it all out the window now. She's learned to live healthily.
    I have everything crossed that I won't throw it away lol, I think I've trained myself pretty well, so we shall see!

(Original post by Dirac Delta Function)
    awesome.

Very motivating.
    (Original post by magdaplaysbass)
    Well done!! that's a great transformarion
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    Congratulations!
    (Original post by GunnerBill)
    Impressive!
    (Original post by Summer_Lovin)
    'Please rate some other members before rating this member again.'

Well done! Amazing result, you look fab!
    Thank you !

(Original post by Pitt1988)
    Bloody hell! Well done, 14 months as well, must have been hard work!
    Very hard work, but totally worth it! Thank you :-).
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    That is AWESOME hun I am so so happy for you! Being normal after so long being overweight is the best feeling ever, I know how you feel, you must be over the moon!
    Huge hugs hun! Well done!!
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh, and the fact that you did it in 14 months is absolutely incredible!
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    The challenge isn't losing the weight; it's keeping it off.
    I suppose you have lost a significant amount of weight yourself then have you? Unless you've achieved what Angel has achieved, keep it buttoned! What she's done is fantastic.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Well done, you look great!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Inspiring. Congratulations x
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    I must say I've never read your posts before, (I rarely venture onto the fitness board), but the before and after photos are amazing. You're a very pretty girl with a fantastic body, enjoy yourself and be proud of yourself! Amazing
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Well done and it seems like you're dong it in a healthy way so even better
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    I suppose you have lost a significant amount of weight yourself then have you? Unless you've achieved what Angel has achieved, keep it buttoned! What she's done is fantastic.
    I've never been over a BMI of even 20 - so, no, I've never been in a position where I had to lose weight. However, she didn't take offence to my comment because she understood and agreed with the message.

Some people aren't myopic, you know?
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've never been over a BMI of even 20 - so, no, I've never been in a position where I had to lose weight. However, she didn't take offence to my comment because she understood and agreed with the message.

Some people aren't myopic, you know?
    Okay so telling somebody that them losing 83lbs wasn't a challenge, was meant to be a compliment?
    Losing the weight takes a hell of a lot. Yes, keeping it off is a challenge in itself, but you simply can't imagine what it takes to lose that amount of weight. It very definitely IS a challenge, and I for one think she did a damn good job.

(and for the record, I am actually quite severely myopic when I'm not wearing contacts or glasses, not that it has anything whatsoever to do with this thread. You've managed to rival Prince Philip with your gaff. Nice work).
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    Anyone on the fitness board will already know about my weight loss rubbish, so I won't bore you!

BUT..

I hit a NORMAL BMI this morning, for the first time in my life. I'm 21, and have been overweight ever since I was born (yes, really).

83 pounds lighter, 14 months later..

I suppose you want progress photos!

BEFORE:
    Weight: 18st 4lbs.
    BMI: 37.5
    Spoiler:
    Show

AFTER:
    Weight: 12st 3lbs.
    BMI: 24.9

Spoiler:
    Show

Wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your support on here, you've all been amazing.

I do have a little more to lose before I'll wear a bikini, but this is such a huge step in the right direction.

MASSIVE thanks to everyone over at Healthy New You: Your Change For Life. You lot have made this a heck of a lot easier for me!

EDIT: I will reply to everyone in a bit (supposed to be writing an essay, oops) but thank you, I have once again been totally overwhelmed by the number of people who actually care!

wow, you look great, well done.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well done!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    Anyone on the fitness board will already know about my weight loss rubbish, so I won't bore you!

BUT..

I hit a NORMAL BMI this morning, for the first time in my life. I'm 21, and have been overweight ever since I was born (yes, really).

83 pounds lighter, 14 months later..

I suppose you want progress photos!

BEFORE:
    Weight: 18st 4lbs.
    BMI: 37.5
    Spoiler:
    Show

AFTER:
    Weight: 12st 3lbs.
    BMI: 24.9

Spoiler:
    Show

Wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your support on here, you've all been amazing.

I do have a little more to lose before I'll wear a bikini, but this is such a huge step in the right direction.

MASSIVE thanks to everyone over at Healthy New You: Your Change For Life. You lot have made this a heck of a lot easier for me!

EDIT: I will reply to everyone in a bit (supposed to be writing an essay, oops) but thank you, I have once again been totally overwhelmed by the number of people who actually care!

Congrats on the loss!

Spoiler:
    Show
    You really want to get to 4 light green gems, don't you? ""
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wow, thats amazing!! Congratulations!! You look absolutely amazing

And where did you get that top from?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wow, major props to you girl. I hope you're proud of what you've accomplished!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    Okay so telling somebody that them losing 83lbs wasn't a challenge, was meant to be a compliment?
    Losing the weight takes a hell of a lot. Yes, keeping it off is a challenge in itself, but you simply can't imagine what it takes to lose that amount of weight. It very definitely IS a challenge, and I for one think she did a damn good job.

(and for the record, I am actually quite severely myopic when I'm not wearing contacts or glasses, not that it has anything whatsoever to do with this thread. You've managed to rival Prince Philip with your gaff. Nice work).
    It isn't really a 'gaff' considering that it is lexicologically applicable. Without being rude though, what relevance does it have? None. You have manipulated the comment to suit your agenda.

Have you heard of perspective? I was keeping the achievement in perspective because it's easy to think that the job is done.
    • 71 followers

ReputationRep:
    Congrats :awesome:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    well done!
Updated: March 12, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

Exercise tipsNutrition advice

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.