Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Carling Cup Final: Cardiff City vs Liverpool Predictions & Discussion! 26/02/2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nonotrly)
    Nein, I'm saying that it isn't automatically something that creates form. If you don't believe it does, then my comments aren't directed at you. It's certainly directed at Shearer, Lineker and anyone else saying this can be a turning point, like it's something that has a special effect.
    It certainly can be a turning point, but there's no certainty.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This doesn't compel me to read your side of the argument.
    In your own words, 'how convenient'
    That guy brought up some decent points, show some respect and a least try to respond to them.

I don't even know why you're getting your knickers in such a twist, we've won a trophy- accept it and get over it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leelad)
    In your own words, 'how convenient'
    That guy brought up some decent points, show some respect and a least try to respond to them.

I don't even know why you're getting your knickers in such a twist, we've won a trophy- accept it and get over it.
    Why on earth would I read a wall of text that starts with "just **** off!!!"? If he made good points, he can write them properly, or you can state which views you mutually hold in your own words. Either way, it's just football, and it's just the internet, so I'm not fussed whether everyone agrees with me or not and if I miss anything.

My knickers are fine, I have nothing to 'get over'. You seem to be grossly mistaken as to the content of my posts and what my argument actually is, and I'm astounded by a couple of people trying to invalidate points solely based on which team I am most affiliated toward, or at what lengths I bother to explain myself. Simply illogical. There is such emotion here at the moment. O_o
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leelad)
    show some respect
    Well, the guy did start his post with "OMG **** off!!!!!!", so I'm not sure how much respect you think is due.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    As I was saying...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So, anyone remember this match still? Of couse not, it's forgotten.

Plus Liverpool have lost twice in the two matches since, continuing form that has seen 1 win in 8 league matches (against Wolves).

But no, despite those two things, I'm just a biased, mindless person talking rubbish. As if.

And I suppose if Liverpool do pick up a win in the derby, that'll be their new cure?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    So, anyone remember this match still? Of couse not, it's forgotten.

Plus Liverpool have lost twice in the two matches since, continuing form that has seen 1 win in 8 league matches (against Wolves).

But no, despite those two things, I'm just a biased, mindless person talking rubbish. As if.

And I suppose if Liverpool do pick up a win in the derby, that'll be their new cure?
    They've still won 1 more trophy this year than Man United will.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by original_username)
    I don't see your point.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by original_username)
    Even if we don't win, coming second in the PL > coming 7th and winning the tin cup.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    All those numpties saying this win could be a catalyst, or acting like Liverpool can "kick on"(tm), should very silly right now.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    All those numpties saying this win could be a catalyst, or acting like Liverpool can "kick on"(tm), should very silly right now.
    Have you got nothing better to do than bring up a dead thread?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Have you got nothing better to do than bring up a dead thread?
    Have you got nothing better to do than to ask silly questions?

Didn't exactly tie up my resources, not something I had to plan my day and work around.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have you got nothing better to do than to ask silly questions?

Didn't exactly tie up my resources, not something I had to plan my day and work around.
    Well you did revive an old thread where no one has posted for 2 weeks just to solely slate the fans who believed winning the carling cup will do wonders... Nothing to really debate or discuss about there so I just didnt see the point.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    You said it wouldn't have any effect, others including myself said it could. Someone was going to be right. They are in the semis of the FA cup though.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Well you did revive an old thread where no one has posted for 2 weeks just to solely slate the fans who believed winning the carling cup will do wonders.
    I haven't slated any fans as a whole and it is of no relevance who supports whom.

What is it with people pretending anyone discussing something football-related is doing so due to which club they or someone else supports? That's plain ridiculous and illogical.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 27, 2012
New on TSR

£50 in vouchers up for grabs!!!

Post a fun fact and quote in a member to win!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football match discussion threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.