Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

MA in Global Media and Communication

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've got an offer for MA in Global Media and Communication in Center for cultural policy.

That's a quite new course in the center. Anyone furthur information about the course ? Any opinions on studying media at University of Warwick?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I have accepted the university's offer for the same program MA Global Media and Communication. I am really exchited, I don't know many details about the program but I've been informed that Warwick has a really good reputation in Communication and Media studies. Finally, do u accept your offer? Also, I submitted, recently, my on-campus accommodation application.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, can you tell me a little about the course? Where did you do your undergraduate and what in? What grades did you get? Did you have an interview? Any detail would be great, thanks.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I've got an offer for the MA in Global Media and Communication for September 2013 intake. Anyone else?

@TEBadger: I'm currently completing my BA (Hons) in Modern Languages at the University of Oxford, expected to graduate with a high 2.1. I didn't have an interview, was just send the offer letter.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I will start the MA at Warwick in September. Did you, Kiara, accept the offer?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I recently decided to accept my offer for the MA in Global Media and Communication at Warwick. Nice to meet you all!

@TEBadger: I have two bachelors, one in English Literature from a public university in Greece, and one in Communication from an American college. I graduated with honours, and although I didn't have an interview I was required to take an English test. Good luck!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nice to meet you, I suppose we'll be course-mates in September!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm applying for this masters for 2014, and before winging off my personal statement was just wondering if anyone had any advice?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: December 19, 2013
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.