Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What was your first email address?

Announcements Posted on
    • 162 followers

If you can remember that far back, we all created embarrassing addresses when we were young. I'm operating on the assumption that you don't use the address anymore.

I think mine was either 'ineedspeed2007' or 'killerdeathx' and they were both with Hotmail. So young and innocent.

:pierre:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    my TSR username with hotmail. Sad, I know.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    If you can remember that far back, we all created embarrassing addresses when we were young. I'm operating on the assumption that you don't use the address anymore.

I think mine was either 'ineedspeed2007' or 'killerdeathx' and they were both with Hotmail. So young and innocent.

:pierre:
    I didn't make a bad email address, but my xboxlive, which I made at the age of 14, is ilikepie, lol...
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    chompchompmuffins73

If that's not embarrassing I don't know what is...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    still got them, initials and dog's name the classic route!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I still use my first one, made it something like 10 years ago now, and it's just my surname then initials. I don't have a wild side
    • 25 followers

I was HornyCamGuy
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hypothesise that
    - Males will have 'manly' addresses (warrior, death...see ape's examples)
    - Females will have something surrounded by assorted combinations of 'x's (e.g. xXxChick001xXx)
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    foxy44 - dear oh dear!

As for xbox, mines Fuzzy Potato 15.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was a boring kid and the email address I use now is the same one I created first. Just my name and a couple of numbers. I did usa a more 'creative' one for a while, to fit in, it was something like 'littleB' or something silly like that but then I realised that was stupid and reverted back to my old plain one.

Yes I still use Hotmail I've become quite attached to that email address I've had it since I was 12!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I still use mine -- it's just the username I was given at secondary school @hotmail.com. Luckily it's not too bad -- back then usernames were in the format {first initial}{surname}{last 2 digits of year of entry}, eg jsmith97. (Three years later when they ditched all the Acorns in favour of Windows, they changed the username format to {last 2 digits of year of entry}{surname}{first 3 letters of forename}, eg 97smithjoh. Which was horrible.)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I do believe it was binladen5@hotmail . c o m. I only used it for a few months until I changed to one that was more civilised.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember, it was the late nineties after all. I do remember that it was an AOL address.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    bob_111@hotmai..

Obviously, the name bob was replaced by my name and the numbers were different.
    but I still give the bob_111@hotmail.... email to shops and things if they ask for my email address. I bet that bob guy must have got a **** load of spam.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    My name @yahoo.co.uk. I don't have a clue what the password is to it now though.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My very first one was stop________________hammertime .
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    leobabe00

I still use my other one though, because it is simply my first name and my birthday.

Both are hotmail.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I still use 'esmerox' .. *sigh*
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    {firstname}{surname}@hotmail.com

Boring, I know :/
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    My first one was just my name as my mum and dad made it for me. The first one I made was a nickname then the year I was born.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 3, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.