The Student Room Group

What's the worst thing you've ever done in school?

Scroll to see replies

Okay, in Year 2, Year 5, Year 7 and Year 9

I have swore at teachers, but it was out of anger and I was out of control, yeah I'm a right nutter lol, regret it though hugely, I have to realise that teachers want us to progress in learning, well most of them do.

Year 5/6 I was really ghetto, but I changed a lot when I went to Year 7.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Miracle Day
So after seeing that thread about that idiot who got drunk in school, I thought I'd ask you guys.

1.In our schools there's like dinner ladies that go around the school making sure nobody's on the corridors they're supposed to. Me and four others were chilling, they come in and say "downstairs please". As we're walking out one of my friends say "Easy money I guess.." and got into so much ****

You think dinner ladies should be paid less than minimum wage then? Little ****.
In primary I was friends with an emotional bully. I don't remember laughing but I never said anything either :frown:

Pretty mild: I told the school counsellor that my history teacher didn't know my name (after like 2 years with him) and I think he got into trouble. (I didn't think he did know it but I felt so bad)

We had a competition at lunch to see who could fit the most grapes in their mouth and my friend actually chocked on hers - it was so scary and I felt like it was my fault because I started it. A head of year had to sort it out :s it was funny a couple if weeks later though.

As a class, we bullied a NQ maths teacher out of teaching.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by FridayI'mInLove
You think dinner ladies should be paid less than minimum wage then? Little ****.

I didn't say it?
Reply 184
-Set off the fire alarms.
-Had an egg fight in food tech, where I accidently hit the egg on the teacher's computer screen.
-Once put posters of my friend around the school with the title "Wanted". :biggrin:
-And I also skipped a lot of lessons especially during y11, which ended up affecting my GCSEs. Silly me. :frown:
Reply 185
getting it on in Chemistry didn't get caught but a crowd of girls gathered round to watch which was fun.

Quick Reply

Latest