The Student Room Group

What's the worst thing you've ever done in school?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
There was a room full of baby dolls and me and my friends thought it'd be funny to put them in positions, their heads were already off so we put it so like the paper guillotine had chopped its head off and the printer had cut up the baby. It was funny, trust me. But yeah, the teachers didn't think so at all... Aside from that probably bushing younger kids, that **** is funny. (It's not bullying because they absolutely loved the attention, they'd normally have massive grins on their faces anyway).
Reply 21
I once talked when the teacher said "no talking" :K:
Original post by llessur123
I've never stopped arguing with teachers if I wasn't happy with something though, for instance, I can't stand it when men raise their voice at me, it can be quite scary and I'm a small 17 year old girl so I don't think it's appropriate or necessary, if this happens I'll ask them not to raise their voice and if they don't I'll walk out of the room. It's just something that has been ingrained into me since I was young - never let a man raise his voice at you, no matter who it is. Called it old fashioned, but I stick by what I believe in. I'm nearly an adult, so I like to be spoken to like one.

Interesting one. I admire the principle - I think it's unacceptable for anyone to intimidate somebody just because they are capable of it. However, from experience with an angry Father I also know that nothing will irritate them more than you asking them not to raise their voice. You actually make it far harder for them to be mature. I've generally found that the best way of dealing with someone stronger than you is not to undermine them but to understand where they are coming from, and to make them feel that they are being listened to, but that you disagree.

You're well within your rights though, that's just an opinion. :smile:
Reply 23
Threatened to kill the I.T technician.

Well, our school has the software that allows the technicians can see what everybody else is doing on the computers and I had been kicked out of the library previously for playing on games and I went in one day and started watching videos (which caught the attention of one of the librarians, but instead of telling me off she told the technician to look at my screen on his computer) and I went off the video and went on a word document and typed "Stop watching my screen or I'll kill you". Bad idea. He logged me off and said I was banned from the library.

I told all my friends and I was buzzing because I had done something naughty and people thought I was cool (even though I'm not) and since it was during lunch I just went to lessons as usual. In the middle of the lesson a teacher came in and asked for me. I went outside and got completely *******ed and I would have been sent home if they could manage to contact my parents so instead I sat in inclusion for the rest of the day.

I was in year 7.
skipped school to go to the beach with my friends :ashamed2:
Reply 25
Original post by HollyB_C

Reply 26
Original post by Kevin J

Yes, my behavior has often received similar reactions; what can I say, I am a rebel :cool:
Me and a friend killed 13 people with semi-automatic guns and grenades, injuring 21 others

All just a bit of friendly banter
Reply 28
Well in primary school I went to school with a martini & lemonade in my water bottle...

My nan gave me the wrong bottle LMAO
Original post by Octohedral
Interesting one. I admire the principle - I think it's unacceptable for anyone to intimidate somebody just because they are capable of it. However, from experience with an angry Father I also know that nothing will irritate them more than you asking them not to raise their voice. You actually make it far harder for them to be mature. I've generally found that the best way of dealing with someone stronger than you is not to undermine them but to understand where they are coming from, and to make them feel that they are being listened to, but that you disagree.

You're well within your rights though, that's just an opinion. :smile:

I agree with you. Although when it comes to teachers or people who don't know you on a personal level, it takes too much time and effort, usually they are just in a bad mood or don't know how to get their point across without screaming. If they were genuinely angry over something acceptable then I'd talk it out but when it comes to something trivial I couldn't be bothered to make the effort.

Anyway, if they don't stop shouting I just walk away. I can take it from my father when I've done something ****, but not from a man that doesn't know me and thinks it's justified because I'm wearing nail polish.
I used to get in trouble for apathy rather than rudeness, just not doing homework and things like that, although I went to a church school and once, in like year 10, I realised there was a little wooden cross in every single room, so I went through a little phase of going in at breaktime and unscrewing the top screw so that the cross was only secured at the bottom, and then moving it so it was upside-down.

I thought I was hilarious at the time, but apparently a girl saw the upside down cross and cried... I think they superglue them to the walls instead now :tongue:
Reply 31
i once shut the door in my teacher face , not on purpose , i didnt realise she was behind me.
I thought sleeping in class made me badass but after reading this thread i feel like i have to try harder
Original post by HollyB_C

:P
Smoked a joint during PE class. Looking back, it wasn't a very clever idea. But nothing happened.
Reply 35
Year 5, someone had just come back to school after having their appendix taken out, he was annoying me and I managed to poke him pretty hard in his scar. He went green and started throwing up, he had to go back to hospital and I convinced myself that I'd killed him.

I once also managed to trip a teacher up, it was a complete accident and I apologised but she really wasn't happy.
(edited 12 years ago)
attempted suicide rather dramatically in the bathroom aged 14

..think i may take the 'prize'
Reply 37
1. Had sex behind a curtain in the assembly hall. Didn't get caught. *Smug*

Other than that, nothing too bad.

2. Skived about a third of 6th form because we weren't learning anything.

3. Set a wooden table on fire in an English room, because somebody gave me a match, and I foolishly didn't think it would light if I struck it along the table-leg. (Apparently my mind just had to test the theory anyway...)

4. Hid in a cupboard from my Chemistry teacher. He normally goes in it, so I was going to jump out at him, but instead the lesson went on, and by the time I realised he wasn't going to find me it was in full flow - so I just stayed in it for an hour until everyone left. The embarassing bit is I got suspended for skipping, when I'd actually been there all along for once! :colondollar:

5. Threw a condom filled with water at my friend from behind a (self-built) wall of chairs whilst shouting "TALLY HO!!!"... Turns out everyone else there had stopped and gone quiet because the head of 6th form had come and was standing right behind me. :colondollar: Thankfully it was the last day though, so she couldn't actually do anything. Fairly sure she enjoyed the rape alarms that were taped to high places and set off, as well.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 38
Raped a teacher.
Reply 39
Original post by Miracle Day
So after seeing that thread about that idiot who got drunk in school, I thought I'd ask you guys.

Here's mine, it isn't even that bad but..

In year 10 we had triple Science on a Thursday which I despised. So when my nan was on holiday I mitched the Thursday. Then I mitched the Friday because I missed Drama practice on that Thursday. And then I mitched Monday because I wanted 99 Runecrafting.. sad I know..

My punishment was two weeks of tray duty, which I never did :colonhash:

And that was the end of it.

What I found funny, one of my friends mitched off an hour of lessons and got a weeks tray duty and did it.

I remember Runescape... I got 99 Runecrafting on there... I don't know why I wasted so much time doing it. The most stupid thing I did at school... I once sprayed a can in a room which got me sent to the deputy head. Apart from that 'monstrous moment' I was a goody two shoe... Catholic schools tend to come down hard on misconduct...

Quick Reply

Latest