The Student Room Group

Int 2 English Prelim

Hi there

I was just woundring how everyone found the close reading if they found it to be difficult or not ?

personally i though it relativly easy.
Reply 1
I dont think many people have sat the same prelim as you.
Original post by shadow2927
Hi there

I was just woundring how everyone found the close reading if they found it to be difficult or not ?

personally i though it relativly easy.

healthy eating one?
Reply 3
Original post by animelover123
healthy eating one?

Yeah the healthy eating one how did you find questions did you any find hard and btw have u got your results back yet
Reply 4
And also wat two pieces did you choose for the critical essays
Yeah the healthy eating one how did you find questions did you any find hard and btw have u got your results back yet

I dodn't actually do it. I did the Higher. But My class went over it as some did teh Int 2 in our class. However, the performances were not that good, some getting like 11 and 12.
Reply 6
I dodn't actually do it. I did the Higher. But My class went over it as some did teh Int 2 in our class. However, the performances were not that good, some getting like 11 and 12.

did the int 2 seem hard and how was the higher
sat the healthy eating one about a month ago, after dropping down from higher where is was getting on average 9/50 for close reading, i got 23/30 for the int 2 one. So i would say it was quite an easy one :smile:
Original post by JackWiggins
sat the healthy eating one about a month ago, after dropping down from higher where is was getting on average 9/50 for close reading, i got 23/30 for the int 2 one. So i would say it was quite an easy one :smile:

Sorry for being nosy but are you getting moved back up because a lot of people in our school is moving levels after prelims
did the int 2 seem hard and how was the higher

Like i said i didn't sit the paper but a lot of my friends sat the paper , came out and thought it was easy but when they got it back they recieved a big shock! However, i'm sure you have done fine.

Higher was ok, it was difficult , like any higher paper, i managed to get 33/50 which is quite high considering most got like around 10 but my essays was less fortunate.
Reply 10
Original post by JackWiggins

What were the questions in urs because apparently they are two.healthy eating ones
Sorry for being nosy but are you getting moved back up because a lot of people in our school is moving levels after prelims

No I'm staying at int 2, my essays are not up to scratch ( 15 for one and 9 for the other) and I think it was just a fluke :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending