University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

Accommodation at Northampton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Curious Herobrine
I've accepted a room offer for Charles Bradlaugh, though I'm yet to see anyone else on these forums going there aswell. I think it's a smaller halls in general, but I guess I'd like to know that I'm not alone, haha. Anyone else moving in there, or John Clare Halls next to it?

are u shifting to Charles Bradlaugh dis sep//// M JOINING FOR IT...WAT COURSE ARE U IN?/
Northampton
Visit website
Reply 21
yeah m planning for dat...wat course r u in ????
Reply 22
Just wondering Why is everyone so interested in the Charles Cradlaugh lol ><
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 23
m opting for standard twin at Margaret Bondfield Hall...it has internet facilities....small standard twin at Charles Bradlaugh does not have that...its a sad thing though :frown:
Reply 24
Original post by kyara ray
m opting for standard twin at Margaret Bondfield Hall...it has internet facilities....small standard twin at Charles Bradlaugh does not have that...its a sad thing though :frown:

ouch I've applied and got a standard single at Margaret Bondfield Hall >< on the same day they opened the application process >< and oh still the Margaret Bondfield i think looks alright with the right facilities for my liking and so does Charles Bradlaugh but didn't go for it I don't think

What you planning to study kyara at northampton? :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 25
accepted an room offer for Charles Bradlaugh anyone tell me what its like?
Original post by Andrew114
yeah i've had a room offer for William Carey anyone else??

Heyyy yeah I'm in William Carey starting September ! What course are you doing if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 27
Hey I'm looking for people in my flat, I'm flat 48 in Spencer Perceval halls :smile: doing SEN and inclusion :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Margaret Bondfield ground floor, block S :biggrin: x
Original post by Curious Herobrine
I've accepted a room offer for Charles Bradlaugh, though I'm yet to see anyone else on these forums going there aswell. I think it's a smaller halls in general, but I guess I'd like to know that I'm not alone, haha. Anyone else moving in there, or John Clare Halls next to it?

Hey, I've accepted a room offer for Charles bradlaugh, flat C1 is anybody else in that flat?? x
I'm in Charles Bradlaugh building but in H8 that must be a while away, not sure of the set out of the flats.
Could I have a recommendation as to which campus/hall I should apply to. What are the preferred choices?
I was wondering if any existing students knew about putting things up on the walls? it says in the agreement not to hang posters as any damage done to the walls will have to be payed for out of the £200 deposit. But after an open day today someone mentioned seeing that people had stuck things to the walls with cellotape?
Reply 33
is anybody in Charles Bradlaugh flat D5
Reply 34
Original post by kinglemon
ouch I've applied and got a standard single at Margaret Bondfield Hall >< on the same day they opened the application process >< and oh still the Margaret Bondfield i think looks alright with the right facilities for my liking and so does Charles Bradlaugh but didn't go for it I don't think

What you planning to study kyara at northampton? :smile:

I'm in Margaret bonfield too :smile:
Block X

Which one are you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jodie_Patmore
Hey, I've accepted a room offer for Charles bradlaugh, flat C1 is anybody else in that flat?? x

Haha, I posted that over a year ago! I lived in C1 last year. Did you ever see the accommdation or visited or anything?
Reply 36
Original post by lianneeee..M...
I'm in Charles Bradlaugh building but in H8 that must be a while away, not sure of the set out of the flats.

Hey I saw your in H8 I'm in H7 :smile: x
Reply 37
Hi, is anyone in Charles Bradlaugh flat D3?
Reply 38
Got an unconditional offer and asked to pay fees and I did ...but no reply from them or accommodation ? Am an intl student..pls help as I need to be in uni by the 7th
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending