Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

English Defence League???

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    In France 3 separate attacks on ethnic minorities , soon the EDL will become a terrorist organisation in the UK.

the EDL have nothing to defend, it is they who are on the offensive.
    • 83 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley_Quinn)
    Muslims make up 3% of the population and not all of them eat halal and they wouldn't know either so why do it? I don't blame them of course, I blame the supermarkets.

Also here http://uaf.org.uk/about/founding-signatories/
    You'll find Cameron in there.
    They are just "founding signatories" It says nothing about the gov't funding the UAF
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by One Nation)
    Are you incapable of finding it yourself ?

Incest is sexual intercourse between close relatives that is usually illegal in the jurisdiction where it takes place and/or is conventionally considered a taboo. The term may apply to sexual activities between: individuals of close "blood relationship"; members of the same household; step relatives related by adoption or marriage; and members of the same clan or lineage.
    Amazingly, yes, since a google search for a scientific definition of incest still throws up the legal definition or a definition that says incest is with a set list of relatives, of which first cousins was not mentioned. I found it quite difficult to find a definition saying first cousin relationship were incestuous lie you seem to think, because, and here's the key point - it's not incest.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alofleicester)
    Amazingly, yes, since a google search for a scientific definition of incest still throws up the legal definition or a definition that says incest is with a set list of relatives, of which first cousins was not mentioned. I found it quite difficult to find a definition saying first cousin relationship were incestuous lie you seem to think, because, and here's the key point - it's not incest.
    It is incest especially due to the health concerns that it causes that by definition is incest.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    They are just "founding signatories" It says nothing about the gov't funding the UAF
    Im am going to do a "Freedom of Infomation request" to find out whether the government fund the UAF.
    • 83 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicknick1)
    Im am going to do a "Freedom of Infomation request" to find out whether the government fund the UAF.
    Do it then, instead of just accusing the government of doing so. I won't refute you if you have real tangible proof from a reliable source
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    Watching supporters of the EDL trying to contruct an intelligent argument is like watching a monkey trying to **** a football.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Watching supporters of the EDL trying to contruct an intelligent argument is like watching a monkey trying to **** a football.
    Yup, the fact that someone admits to being part of the EDL instantly makes any argument they have null and void.
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Von Nostrand)
    Yup, the fact that someone admits to being part of the EDL instantly makes any argument they have null and void.
    I assume you're being sarcastic, I meant an argument to do with Islam/the EDL by people who support them. Although they are complete idiots.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if they fund them but the government are signatories to the UAF
    http://uaf.org.uk/about/founding-signatories/
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if they fund them but the government are signatories to the UAF
    http://uaf.org.uk/about/founding-signatories/
    A quick goggling of the subject would indicate that the government don't directly fund that UAF, but fund them through a. the unions and b. The Muslim Council of Britain whose funding has increased substantially.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    A quick goggling of the subject would indicate that the government don't directly fund that UAF, but fund them through a. the unions and b. The Muslim Council of Britain whose funding has increased substantially.
    Someone should really draw attention to the fact that the government are supporting and indirectly funding a group of thugs that think it's ok to throw bombs at people they don't like.

This ladies and gents is why the actions of these so called 'anti-facists' never make the news despite their horrible actions.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Someone should really draw attention to the fact that the government are supporting and indirectly funding a group of thugs that think it's ok to throw bombs at people they don't like.

This ladies and gents is why the actions of these so called 'anti-facists' never make the news despite their horrible actions.
    I've created a new thread on British State sponsored UAF terrorism to debate this.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 20, 2012
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.