Visit New York, Paris, Australia and Rio de Janerio;
Give 20% of my annual earnings to various charities;
Have children and be a good mother;
Swim with dolphins.
Most of the stuff on An Idiot Abroad tbh! (Within reason... not the really strange stuff) - but things like:
-have a go in a shark cage (no dolphins for me!)
- go bungee jumping
- go skydiving
- drive route 66, in a 50s car, with my rock and roll music blaring the whole journey!
- Walk the Apulachian trail, and not get got by hillbillies...
- get an original vw camper and paint it in my own design, loads of psychadelic colours etc
- perform at the edinburgh fringe - doing anything!
-smash up a guitar The Who-style
-See the acroplois in Athens
- See the various pyramids in Mexico, Peru and Egypt
- do both the yorkshire and national three-peak challenges
- try a 'twinky weiner sandwich' - watch UHF if you don't know waht this is...
-be part of a flash mob
-run a marathon
Theres probably way more, I could go on, but it would bore everyone!
Edit: I forgot one of my favorites: Do Ferris Bueller's day off - call a sickie from work, uni whatever i'm doing with a couple of friends and basically do all the things in the movie!