Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Any Psychology (MA) and/or German applicants?

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnB)
    Sorry to hear that. How did you find out? Was it on track?
    The university emailed me, so on Track it still says nothing. Have you heard anything yet?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosalindWildman)
    Just heard back today, apparently I have to wait until the 10th of May to see if they'll offer me a place, because the psychology/german course is full. hopefully people won't accept their offers and I might get one, I'll be so upset if I don't
    my friend's applied for psychology & french and has just been emailed the same as you.. i also know someone who's had the same response for law
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatyMx)
    my friend's applied for psychology & french and has just been emailed the same as you.. i also know someone who's had the same response for law
    Are the emails going to our proper emails or the dundee ones on the applicant site?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnB)
    Are the emails going to our proper emails or the dundee ones on the applicant site?
    our normal emails x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatyMx)
    our normal emails x
    Thanks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi i have an unconditional offer for Psychology MA but with French! i applied last year but went deferred as right now i'm on a charitable gap year with the organisation Project Trust working in Mauritius. i know how nerve racking it is waiting for replies so i wish you guys waiting the best of luck . I think at Dundee you can only do Psychology with French and it offers you the erasmas programme in francophone countries worldwide in second or third year.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    So hey guys, got rejected from Dundee today after like 9 months of waiting. I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm extremely upset about this, Dundee felt like my only choice really, I wanted to go there so badly

I've firmed Aberdeen, and put Stirling as my insurance. Hopefully I'll get the grades for Aberdeen, as it seems nice.

Thanks for all your support throughout this, and good luck with your conditionals

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 9, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.