The Student Room Group

Im a mature student and have an offer hoorah

Hi Everyone,

Im new to the student room and thought i would say hello :smile:
Im a very mature student - nearly 39 and am on an access to nursing and midwifery course. i applied last year to do nursing and didnt get any interviews never mind offers but this year after being on this course have interviews for my choices and have had my first offer for adult nursing, had an interview at Northampton on wednesday too that went fantastic so fingers crossed i may have an insurance uni too.:colondollar:

Hope everyone else is getting on well :smile:
Original post by tiamookymoo
Hi Everyone,

Im a very mature student - nearly 39 and am on an access to nursing and midwifery course. i applied last year to do nursing and didnt get any interviews never mind offers but this year after being on this course have interviews for my choices and have had my first offer for adult nursing, had an interview at Northampton on wednesday too that went fantastic so fingers crossed i may have an insurance uni too.:colondollar:

Congratulations, which Universities have you applied for?
Reply 2
Well Im glad you're mature enough to be on here and thanks for sharing that nice bit of info. Hope it works out well for you :smile:
Reply 3
Congratulations!
And good luck with the other interviews, always nice to have some insurance as well!
Original post by tiamookymoo
Hi Everyone,

Congrats on your offer and interviews. As others have said a bit of insurance is always nice.

39.....your a spring chicken, my wife and I have 10 years on you :biggrin:
Reply 5
I have applied to Nottingham,Birmingham, Derby, Northampton and Demontford, still waiting to hear back from Nottingham but have interviews for all other uni's and offer from Demontford, if i get in at Northampton i will cancel my other interviews :smile:
Reply 6
Congrats, you must be pleased. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending