Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

CMI Progression

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,

I live in South-Africa, just completed my CMI Level-7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, and enrolled for the CMI Post Grad Dip.

My question, I want to obtain a degree as quickly and affordably as possible, as I have obviously done and will do all the course work in the above mentioned courses.

I also have a HND, so I'm aware of the BA (Hons) top up option, but since I have done all the courses and more in the Level-7 Dip, I don’t see myself doing one of those in the near future, unless the Un's offer more credit, but apparently they do not offer credit towards a BA using your Level-7 Dip as this will go towards a Post grad degree.

I’m also aware of the MA top up from Leeds Trinity College University, which as this stage seems the best option, as the price is fairly affordable, taking into consideration the exchange rate, and one only have to complete a thesis, with no course work.

Are you aware of any other options? I only want a degree to be more employable, as the current market here longs for candidates to have a degree, as minimum requirement, for a decent job. I'm not worried to learn anything as I believe most were/are covered in the CMI courses.
    We don’t have anything in South-Africa remotely resembling top-up degrees, so no options here.
    Any idea?

Thanks,
    Werner

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 27, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.