Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Spreading lies and telling people to avoid me??!!!

Announcements Posted on
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014

Guys

There is this popular guy who used to fancy me alot, always staring at me etc. last week he started spreading nasty lies about me telling people i'm crazy and not to speak to me. as he is popular, alot of people are doing as he tells them, so loada of people arent speaking to me.

what do i do.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have you recently started going out with someone else or showing interest in someone else?? He might just be jealous and want to get back at you x

(Original post by Charlie Chaplin)
    Have you recently started going out with someone else or showing interest in someone else?? He might just be jealous and want to get back at you x
    well. to be honest the last time i had soemoen be so horrid to me was when GIRLS were jealous of me at high school .

i think he thinks im still getting back with my ex? but i dont understand why he'd spread these lies to everyone? why not just split up my ex?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh and by the way, this should be in relationships
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he didn't like you in the first place. Just because someone stares at you doesn't mean they like you.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Soz, your reply wasn't coming up on my page...Um, tricky. How old are you?? Some guys just change their minds. Think they like someone, then realise they don't or you do something to take the mick out of them accidentally and they don't like you anymore. Some guys are just childish and think the best way to get back at people is to spread rumours :/ x

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: February 27, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.