The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
when a guy DOESNT literally try and choke you with his tounge, or slam your head again a wall (could of been very sexy, but it just bloody bruised my head, kinky boy).

Consideration is definatly the key, as is spontainious kisses. Nothing worse than a boring, predicable kiss.
Hands are nice aswell, not as in the roving 'wahey, i'm in there, straight up to grope the breasts wahheyyyy' But when a guy has his hands in your hair or on your neck, or on my waist.............sigh, i havent kissed a guy for too long.
When afterwards you are left stunned and want them to kiss you again.
Reply 22
bikerx23
he's a big fan of the term "aryan" shall we say....

yes, he's a nazi CoUNT.

I no a kid called Aaryan, he got 100% on the maths test
I was that sheep.
The first time I kissed my now girlfriend was our second 'date', we were on my bed watching edward scissorhand, and I leant over and planted a soft kiss on her forhead, then I lay back and continued to watch the movie, and when it was finished we commenced serious kissing. She told me later that she was just dying to snog after I kissed her forhead and couldnt believe I went back to watching the movie.... well anyway she liked it and it made her want me more. :biggrin: :cool:
You go guy.
Reply 26
Fluent in Lies
I was that sheep.

:rofl:

*goes to watch blackadder*
Reply 27
tanzy
Girls, boys.......how do you judge whether someone is a good kisser or not?

Mines is when they don't slob - and they know how to use their tongue :p:

:wink:

P.S the answer isn't "by his/her shoes...." or something stupid like that lol

no one is good to start

you only become good when you've kissed the same person dozens of times and you're both used to each other. when you kiss someone else you start over.
Reply 28
pendragon
The first time I kissed my now girlfriend was our second 'date', we were on my bed watching edward scissorhand, and I leant over and planted a soft kiss on her forhead, then I lay back and continued to watch the movie, and when it was finished we commenced serious kissing. She told me later that she was just dying to snog after I kissed her forhead and couldnt believe I went back to watching the movie.... well anyway she liked it and it made her want me more. :biggrin: :cool:

OGM STUD!
technik
no one is good to start

you only become good when you've kissed the same person dozens of times and you're both used to each other. when you kiss someone else you start over.

Some people have more natural aptitude than others. Practice only helps you to achieve your maximum potential. But some peoples base line is higher to start with, and practice does help you to be better from the start with subsequent partners.
technik
OGM STUD!

Why thank you :smile: :yy:

:biggrin: you underestimate the power of subtlety
Reply 31
pendragon

how far does being an ignorant prat get you then?
technik
OGM STUD!

:rofl: :toofunny:
bikerx23
how far does being an ignorant prat get you then?

I couldnt say, you would be better qualified to answer that question my friend. :wink:
Reply 34
pendragon

i try to tell it like it is. this guy is clearly romeo for the 21st century.
Reply 35
technik
i try to tell it like it is. this guy is clearly romeo for the 21st century.

:rofl: Edward Scissorhands is they key to any girls heart...thats where we've all been going wrong :rolleyes:
Reply 36
bikerx23
:rofl: Edward Scissorhands is they key to any girls heart...thats where we've all been going wrong :rolleyes:

one of my ex's loved that film. dont recall watching it with her though or if it was on i was asleep cos frankly its a pants film :biggrin:
Reply 37
Asking the following questions:
Did that kiss make you want another?
Did the kiss flow or was it awkward?
How did you feel after the kiss?

That's how I judge kisses.
Reply 38
It is turd isn't it technik...its obviously the depp factor that draws girls too it...

Vlad - you're over-analysing...they would definitelty feel awkward after that barrage...
Reply 39
bikerx23
It is turd isn't it technik...its obviously the depp factor that draws girls too it...

Vlad - you're over-analysing...they would definitelty feel awkward after that barrage...

well this particular girlfriend did profess love of some super-tragic films...

grease as an example. still, wont hold it against her :biggrin:, shes a lovely girl and it was a great relationship which is still a good friendship today. cant ask more than that really can you

Latest

Trending

Trending