Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

anthropology course / freshers week 2012

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    On the website for goldsmiths and my ucas, it says that BA anthropology starts on the 1st of september but I'm sure this can't be right cos the freshers isn't until the 24th! Also what is the course like? Is it fun? What is new cross like? How often do you go to the clubs at central ? Do you go to freshers events elsewhere?! Thanks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Found out it isn't until 1st octoberish ! But if anyone can answer my other questions would be great!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotteg)
    On the website for goldsmiths and my ucas, it says that BA anthropology starts on the 1st of september but I'm sure this can't be right cos the freshers isn't until the 24th! Also what is the course like? Is it fun? What is new cross like? How often do you go to the clubs at central ? Do you go to freshers events elsewhere?! Thanks!
    how did you find out freshers was on the 24th saw it was on the website but is this when lectures start not freshers?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure freshers starts the 24th and our course starts the 2nd of october. Thats what I saw on the website at least..

the 24th sounds a bit late for a freshers week doesn't it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaxparch)
    I'm pretty sure freshers starts the 24th and our course starts the 2nd of october. Thats what I saw on the website at least..

the 24th sounds a bit late for a freshers week doesn't it?
    where abouts exactly on the website did you see this was it definitly refering to this year not last? sorry not trying to argue justneed to be absolutely certain before I book my holiday
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It's fine

It looks like it's actually the 1st that teaching starts.

http://www.gold.ac.uk/term-dates/2012-2013/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaxparch)
    It's fine

It looks like it's actually the 1st that teaching starts.

http://www.gold.ac.uk/term-dates/2012-2013/
    So if teaching starts on 1st October is freshers from the 24th or earlier than this some reason thought it was a two week freshers may be wrong

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 7, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.