The Student Room Group

La Loi Fillon 2005

heya

I'm doing the baccalaureat as my AS level (Edexcel) oral topic and wondered if anybody could help me.....
I wanted to know whether or not the fillon law has been passed. As some of you might remember, there were lots of demonstrations in France by the college students protesting against its implementation.
Since then the minster of education has been replaced and i'm struggling to find information on what has happened since.

if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Have a look on www.lemonde.fr and type in the name of the legislation/event in the search box.

There's www.lefigaro.fr too...
Reply 2
I thought it had been passed. I was an assistante last year, and the students in my lycée went on strike about it three or four times, and I remember one of the teachers telling me it was ridiculous because it was already too late. (They barricaded all the entrances to the school then set up camp outside the main entrance - right under my bedroom window - and banged drums and did war-chants.)

But I wouldn't take my word for it, I'm not exactly au fait with British politics, let alone French.

Latest

Trending

Trending