This thread's been done so many times -_-
I have a level 121, 24m RC xp, 99 con, 98 Agil, 90 Summ, 96 Range, 97Hp, 95 Mage. Havent played properly since Mod Crow abandoned Triumvirate
Last edited by Miracle Day; 28-02-2012 at 21:54.
Yep it's annoying how they're very secretive. However they've definitely improved in that aspect since Mark Gerhard became CEO (quite a long time now).
(Original post by I Persia I)
Hope it's a good game but tbh I don't know whether JaGeX can pull it off. Stellar Dawn seems a bit cliched but why haven't they released a lot of info. on it? They're always so secretive about stuff like this which is very weird.
Also another thing, Andrew Gower doesn't own shares in JaGeX anymore and he's not on the Board of Directors so he's left; which is maybe a reason for the rise in membership fees. Maybe because of new investors?
Do you still play RS btw?
That could be why, I know they're majority owned by an American company now. I think it's a shame he left..but he's started this other company called 'Fen Research' and he owns 90% of that and Jagex own the other 10%.
Nah I quit years ago. You? I still may log in sporadically if I'm very bored though.
Last edited by Phantom Lord; 28-02-2012 at 22:00.