The Student Room Group

Homeland

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
I agree, I am also very meh. I really like Saul though and I feel like he carries the entire series now. If they get rid of him ill probably stop watching.

Dana though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Love this programme, however i'm wondering how much longer it can go on centered on Brody...
Reply 262
Original post by Peachz
I agree, I am also very meh. I really like Saul though and I feel like he carries the entire series now. If they get rid of him ill probably stop watching.

For me it's Chris. He's too important ffs :cry2:
Reply 263
http://www.imdb.com/falltv/video?ref_=hm_3p_vi1#lb-1

I jizzed in my pants.

Looks like it will be an absolutely fantastic season.
Has anyone been watching the new season of this?
Carrie, what a whore.

First Brody, now...
Original post by deedee123
Love this programme, however i'm wondering how much longer it can go on centered on Brody...

Season 4, the first post-Brody season is turning out pretty good. I got fatigued with his character rather quickly. Hopefully, Quinn can take the torch well as the second lead.
Original post by mcpon14
Season 4, the first post-Brody season is turning out pretty good. I got fatigued with his character rather quickly. Hopefully, Quinn can take the torch well as the second lead.

Quinn is a much better character than Brody ever was. Damian Lewis just did a good job with Brody.

And yea I really really like this Carrie in action (although as you saw from my last post the end of e04 was like da***).
Carrie seems too emotionally weak to be a high-level CIA operative.
Original post by mcpon14
Carrie seems too emotionally weak to be a high-level CIA operative.

That's kind of the whole point? She's been like that season S01E01...
for all the up to date people:

wtf is Carrie actually doing. It's just plain weird, but even worse, surely this is leading to a very similar plot with Brody. Peter Quinn is definitely why I'm still watching, I was hoping he'd break out of his cage after being called back into Pakistan but he's been quiet as well.
Saul!

What????
Original post by SarcasticMel
Saul!

What????

thought it was a knife at first, turned out to be a syringe, phew
Original post by heisenburger
thought it was a knife at first, turned out to be a syringe, phew

This is no good and Carrie is well doing what she is...
This is no good and Carrie is well doing what she is...

hopefully Quinn saves the day this time. To be fair, even though Carrie's put herself in a stupid position, now that Ayaan's told her about his uncle, things will get unpredictable, because he may be playing his own game with Carrie..
Original post by heisenburger
hopefully Quinn saves the day this time. To be fair, even though Carrie's put herself in a stupid position, now that Ayaan's told her about his uncle, things will get unpredictable, because he may be playing his own game with Carrie..

That would be too much, so much going on I doubt he is also playing her.
That would be too much, so much going on I doubt he is also playing her.

I think he could sort of be that. He could help his uncle if he sees an opportunity since his loyalty seems to be towards family.
Anyone seen the latest episode? It was legitimately very good. I now have a little bit more faith in this show.
Original post by President Putin
Anyone seen the latest episode? It was legitimately very good. I now have a little bit more faith in this show.

Google the trailer for episode 7 - that scene with the ambassadors wife and the ISI chick...gonna haunt Carrie big time. Real worried about her.

Quick Reply

Latest