The Student Room Group

Food and Drink: You're the WORST Example!

Scroll to see replies

Cat.
A local Chinese near me got shut down for selling it as chicken. Kung Meow Chicken.

Worst food combination you've seen someone have with ketchup?
Reply 681
A roast dinner. I was going to place them under citzens arrest.

WORST food item from a chinese takeaway you've tried?
American Chopsoey. They are like noodles except are hard enough to break your effin teeth.

Worst thing you have ever had with your evening tea?
Original post by MelissaJayne
Cat.
A local Chinese near me got shut down for selling it as chicken. Kung Meow Chicken.

Hahahaha....love the name!
Original post by The Owl of Minerva
American Chopsoey. They are like noodles except are hard enough to break your effin teeth.

Worst thing you have ever had with your evening tea?

Ermm :s
Anything with salad cream i suppose. Bit hard to answer.

Worst icecream flavour
Original post by Mocking_bird
Ermm :s
Anything with salad cream i suppose. Bit hard to answer.

Worst icecream flavour

Rum and Raisin. I like rum and I like raisins but not in ice cream!

Worst cheese (if there is such thing)

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Blue cheese and the one that smells disgusting and tastes even worse...

Worst way of cooking eggs?
Reply 687
Worst cheese was the cheese in my cheeseburger from a takeaway a few days ago, it was white in colour and tasted of nothing.

WORST part of a Big Mac?
The bun, it just tastes of nothing.

Worst type of biscuit?
Soggy biscuit....

worst flavour cup a soup
Tomato. I like the tomato soup at Pret but those packet ones are nicht gut.

Worst type of chocolate cake?
None specifically but if its dry and you feel like you need a litre of water after it, thats never good :tongue:

Worst type of takeaway
Reply 692
Badly done curry. Because its greasy and TERRIBLE! Plus it's just not as good as Chinese.

Worst party food you've had served at a party?
Reply 693
The single worst party food item I ever had was a vol au vent. Not any old vol, it was one they had half-made themselves.

You know those premade casings you get? Imagine one of those filled with eggshell filled egg mayo, topped with squeezy cheese. Now imagine they had been on those big silver trays covered in tinfoil the entire night only to be unveiled in all their sweaty squashed glory. Dire.

Whats the worst example of supermarket own brand poorly mimicked big-brand biscuits?
Reply 694
Tescos own attempt at mars. Not so good at all, just like the milky way attempt, it fails miserably and leaves an unpleasant after taste. Fake gone off chocolate and weird caramel...Note to self, if you want a mars bar, buy a mars bar...

Worst fish item you've tried/had?
Reply 695
Original post by dani_1991
Tescos own attempt at mars. Not so good at all, just like the milky way attempt, it fails miserably and leaves an unpleasant after taste. Fake gone off chocolate and weird caramel...Note to self, if you want a mars bar, buy a mars bar...

Worst fish item you've tried/had?

shellfish allowed? if so mussels. I used to like them, cant stand them now :yucky:

Worst type of beans?
I like most beans. Green beans, baked beans, mixed beans, hell, even BEANsprouts. Beans, beans, good for your heart!

EXCEPT

The evil that is a broad bean. Why you so waxy and ugly and void of flavour or any appeal? I really don't get them. You wouldn't have them as a stand alone side, you couldn't eat them in a salad, they ruin ratatouille. NAH.

Worst chocolate FLAVOURED product?
Chocolate jellybeans... that just doesnt taste like chocolate and instead some synthetic mess :lol:

Worst jellybean flavour?
Cinnamon.

I like cinnamon, really I do, I put it on my coffee and it's amazing with apples, but with jelly beans it's super super powerful and totally overwhelming. Not just that but it's sneaky, you think ooh yummy cherry and then bam! it's nasty cinnamon. :yucky:

Worst thing to do with fruit?
Reply 699
Bake in rum and serve as 'dessert'. Leave the alcohol OUT of my dessert. It just ruins it!

Worst typical pub food menu item?

Quick Reply

Latest