Just looked and that was like 9 and a half months ago, madness :lolwut:
Original post by such_a_lady
Just looked and that was like 9 and a half months ago, madness :lolwut:

No way! Awh I missed all the commotion between March-September :sadnod:

Life on the other side :moon:

Original post by medbh4805
i enjoyed this a bit too much tbh :lol:

Puns :love:

As did I. IfWhen I become a famous writer, this shall go down in history as one of my wittiest quotes. :adore:
Original post by Brand New Eyes
No way! Awh I missed all the commotion between March-September :sadnod:

Yeah, I'm really sad and just read through all Sven's and my original PMs before we'd even met each other :getmecoat:
Reply 164
Oh you do (are going to do) History! What was the HAT like for you?

Yes, I'm a current student. My HAT went surprisingly well. I think it got me in, because my interviews were nothing special. Our extract wasn't as convoluted as some of the other years, and I was fortunate with the essay topic.

Are you thinking of going for History? Thought you were PPE or E&M
Original post by such_a_lady
Yeah, I'm really sad and just read through all Sven's and my original PMs before we'd even met each other :getmecoat:

Never! :h: that's not sad shhhh :hugs:

Original post by shoshin
Yes, I'm a current student. My HAT went surprisingly well. I think it got me in, because my interviews were nothing special. Our extract wasn't as convoluted as some of the other years, and I was fortunate with the essay topic.

Are you thinking of going for History? Thought you were PPE or E&M

I did initially think about history but HAT scared me away, and I liked politics so I applied for PPE this year :tongue:

Which paper did you do for historical methods? I've always wondered what the Historiography option actually entails. Thanks!
Reply 166
Which paper did you do for historical methods? I've always wondered what the Historiography option actually entails. Thanks!

I'm an unusual case in that I've started in Year Two thanks to a prior qualification (mature student), so can't help on that one I'm afraid. I can recommend TSR member 'flywithemma' though for such queries; she's a helpful History first year at Keble :wink:
Never! :h: that's not sad shhhh :hugs:

I did initially think about history but HAT scared me away, and I liked politics so I applied for PPE this year :tongue:

If you really want to do History there is another uni which doesn't require the HAT. But you would have to apply to the other place then :tongue:
Brasenose prospectus has arrived :colone:
Original post by Welsh Lady
If you really want to do History there is another uni which doesn't require the HAT. But you would have to apply to the other place then :tongue:

Trying to get rid of the competition already? My my uou are on it this year

Haha the other place doesnt offer joint honours with economics. Sorry bbz
Hello :P

I think I'm going to apply for PPE. :biggrin:
Original post by berryripple

did they send it to you? i think im applying there :smile: (or Chirst church) so it wuld be ncie :smile:
Trying to get rid of the competition already? My my uou are on it this year

Haha the other place doesnt offer joint honours with economics. Sorry bbz

I'm not going to apply for History anyway :tongue:
Original post by berryripple

That's where David Cameron went :frown:
Original post by loopy786
Hello :P

I think I'm going to apply for PPE. :biggrin:

:hi:

Ooooh, me too :party:

What college were you thinking?
Reply 175
God I feel like the UCAS version of eeyore moping around amongst the young and enthusiastic but should my resits come off well I'll be applying for the second time for 2013 entry so hi :hi:
Original post by tinytadpoletim
:hi:

Ooooh, me too :party:

What college were you thinking?

I had been thinking Lincoln but my friend got an offer there and I thought it was a bit weird if I applied to the college she is probably going to end up going to. :P
Ummmm but there are several on my mind, like Jesus. :smile:
Original post by Eldedu
God I feel like the UCAS version of eeyore moping around amongst the young and enthusiastic but should my resits come off well I'll be applying for the second time for 2013 entry so hi :hi:

Hi :biggrin:,

What went wrong last time?
For 2013 entry? Already? We started in... wait.... OH! March?! I can't believe it's been a year now! I feel so OLD!
Reply 179
Original post by tinytadpoletim
Hi :biggrin:,

What went wrong last time?

I think it was probably that I wasn't clever enough but for the sake of reapplying let's say my results were one point below the standard conditional offer so I wasn't given an interview.

They liked my TSA though, which is why I'm posting here. I'm not that stubborn/crazy/hopeless

Latest

Trending

Trending