The Student Room Group

AH Physics, Chemistry and Maths Choices

So... I have to make my 6th year choices soon and I want to pick AH physics chemistry and biology and i was wondering if anyone has any advice on them or how hard they are? (I just got my higher prelim results back and I got an A for maths and Chemistry and 1 mark off an A in physics.)

I would get 12 free periods a week so if i used them to study is it possible to do well in all 3?

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place - I'm new to this all.
Reply 1
They're not that hard in the sense that most people can understand the concepts involved. It's an individual thing though on how much work you'll need to put in and whether you'll be able to motivate yourself and stuff. Just about anyone can do well if they put in the required work, but it can get quite dry if you're just doing it for the grades and not because you like the subjects a lot.

Maybe get a hold of some of the books/material and leaf through it and see how you feel.
Reply 2
Sorry it's maths physics and chemistry I got mixed up haha. And yeah I'm interested in all of them but just making sure it's not rediculously hard before I commit a year to them. cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending