Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Scott Mills dropped from Drivetime on Radio 1

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Don't know how many of you listen to Radio 1 reguarly, but just saw on 60 Seconds (BBC Three News thing) That Scott Mills has been moved to the 1 - 4pm slot with Greg James taking over Drive time from April 2nd.

Pretty mental decision as I hadn't heard any unrest or bad things going around about Mills and the listening figures seemed to be fine..

Opinions?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hm. I find that a bit strange. But that being said if I had to choose from the two, I would pick Greg James, so this kind of favors me as I always miss him because of the school hours.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Needs more Daniel P Carter.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rekyht)
    Don't know how many of you listen to Radio 1 reguarly, but just saw on 60 Seconds (BBC Three News thing) That Scott Mills has been moved to the 1 - 4pm slot with Greg James taking over Drive time from April 2nd.

Pretty mental decision as I hadn't heard any unrest or bad things going around about Mills and the listening figures seemed to be fine..

Opinions?
    It might be his choice? I think they're two great easy listening guys, I don't mind personally
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Whaaaaat? :zomg: Scott Mills and Becky are the funniest thing ever! I'm kinda disappointed.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm so gutted! Always listen to Scott Mills on the way how from uni!

I don't hate Greg or anything but Scott is much better!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Glad to see the back of Reggie Yates on the request show though :')
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Needs more radio 4.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That's quite interesting - I always thought that Scott would take over Chris one day but oh well. I think Radio 1 are trying to have younger talent so that's why you have Greg coming in who will probably make it to the Breakfast slot.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ahh no way! I love Scott
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. I like both Scott and Greg - ideally I would want Scott and Becky on in the morning instead of Chris Moyle's rubbish and have Greg in the drivetime slot. Not sure it will effect me or not given I listen to parts of both shows.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    nooooooooooooo ! Oh well at least the prank calls live on on YouTube If someone was to replace him I'd rather it be Moyles/Reggie/Fearne Cotton.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 5, 2012
New on TSR

Have a UCAS application question?

Post it in our dedicated forum

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.