The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Had my interview yesterday, really hope it went well as I loved the place! Ahhh fingers crossed.
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by Tishh
Personally I love the campus, it has everything you need really and is all together not like city campuses which are different buildings spread across a city.. I guess it depends what you prefer. As for the other stuff, I'm not too sure. At your interview I think they give you a tour and whatnot so you will be able to get a feel for the place :smile:

Nope natisha :frown:

Yeah I think they do.. thank you :wink: I think my preference will rely on whether it has a lot of interesting student societies and things so we'll see. Thanks xx...
Original post by lawwpie
Had my interview yesterday, really hope it went well as I loved the place! Ahhh fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed.. hopefully you will get it.
Hii,
this was the only thread i could find with anything to do with edgehill's accommodation on, I'm slightly worried that I won't get on campus accommodation and have to find somewhere else to live, I know they don't do it on a first come first serve basis, but does any one know how they do allocate accommodation?
:smile:
Reply 44
Original post by jessica wilson
Hii,
this was the only thread i could find with anything to do with edgehill's accommodation on, I'm slightly worried that I won't get on campus accommodation and have to find somewhere else to live, I know they don't do it on a first come first serve basis, but does any one know how they do allocate accommodation?
:smile:

Hey jess, i spoke to one of the fella's in accomodation last week and he said its all to do with distance from campus and disability etc. But im from Runcorn and he said there should be no problem. To be honest i dont think any first years will have a problem with getting accomodation even if its not your first choice.

Stevelaa, did you add me on fb? i rejected someone the other day not thinkin haha.
Reply 45
Original post by azza3k
Hey jess, i spoke to one of the fella's in accomodation last week and he said its all to do with distance from campus and disability etc. But im from Runcorn and he said there should be no problem. To be honest i dont think any first years will have a problem with getting accomodation even if its not your first choice.

Stevelaa, did you add me on fb? i rejected someone the other day not thinkin haha.

I did Yeahh, looks like you rejected me lol
Reply 46
add me again ste, ill remember this time haha. You applied for Accom yet?
Reply 47
Just firmed my offer for Law with Criminology :smile:
Reply 48
Hey, (I just got this so I'm not sure how to check my replies or anything)

anyway, yeah I've firmed Edge Hill too (eeek)
Applied to Founders!

So excited...
Reply 49
Original post by FionaLay
Hey, (I just got this so I'm not sure how to check my replies or anything)

anyway, yeah I've firmed Edge Hill too (eeek)
Applied to Founders!

So excited...

What course you doing? :smile:
Reply 50
Psychology! And yourself? :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by Sevizy
What course you doing? :smile:

Psychology! And yourself?
Reply 52
Psychology! And yourself?

Law with Criminology, how anyone can do psychology is beyond me :tongue: do it at A level and i hate it.
Reply 53
Original post by Sevizy
Law with Criminology, how anyone can do psychology is beyond me :tongue: do it at A level and i hate it.

Nice! Have fun. :smile: I agree it's a bit complicated isn't it, but I think it's one of those classes, as soon as you get your head round it it's much more simple :smile:
Reply 54
Nice! Have fun. :smile: I agree it's a bit complicated isn't it, but I think it's one of those classes, as soon as you get your head round it it's much more simple :smile:

I think it may already be too late to get my head around it :smile:
I have a huge problem... I have an interview at Edge Hill on the 18th April but I don't have enough money to get there in time for the interview... has anyone gone to edge hill from a home far away..loool any tips. Have you used or heard of any cheap travel (away from megabus and national rail&express).

If I don't go to the interview I wont be considered. Help! Anyone! The train journey is £89... from London to Liverpool..I DON'T HAVE THAT SORT OF MONEY... help please... I don't want to get stressed about it but I can feel the stress coming on.
Reply 56
Original post by InANaturalState
I have a huge problem... I have an interview at Edge Hill on the 18th April but I don't have enough money to get there in time for the interview... has anyone gone to edge hill from a home far away..loool any tips. Have you used or heard of any cheap travel (away from megabus and national rail&express).

If I don't go to the interview I wont be considered. Help! Anyone! The train journey is £89... from London to Liverpool..I DON'T HAVE THAT SORT OF MONEY... help please... I don't want to get stressed about it but I can feel the stress coming on.

you dont have £89 but are applying for a course that will cost £9000?
Reply 57
Original post by InANaturalState

Perhaps you could get your parents to take you? failing that my sixth form has money that students can request for travel expenses etc, does your sixth-form/college do something like this? maybe you could ask?
Original post by Sevizy
Perhaps you could get your parents to take you? failing that my sixth form has money that students can request for travel expenses etc, does your sixth-form/college do something like this? maybe you could ask?

I am going to ask my 6th form, but thankfully my friend said it might be cheaper if I go from london to birmingham and then from birmingham to liverpool. Thanks Anyways I Shall Call My 6th Form And Find OUT!
Reply 59
Hi Everyone

My confirmation accommodation email came through yesterday, is anyone else in balfours, founders court?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending