Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do you clean your room? (poll)

Announcements Posted on
  • View Poll Results: How often do you clean your room?
    Daily
    5.83%
    Every other day
    4.17%
    Once a week
    28.75%
    Multiples times a week
    4.17%
    Once a month
    27.50%
    Almost never
    29.58%

• 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am just interested on how often people clean their room.
    Thanks for your responses
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Once every 3 weeks or so, give it a surface clean when I can't see the desk and chair for clothes ^^
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DolallyDucky)
    Once every 3 weeks or so, give it a surface clean when I can't see the desk and chair for clothes ^^
    Damn, isn't it too much work? :confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Let it build up 'til it starts smelling, usually takes about a week.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I kinda just try and put a few things away at the end of the night with things I've used. My room never gets really messy apart from the top of my drawers ect where I keep jewellery and aftershaves and books and stuff. That I probably organise once every 4 weeks.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    once a week at least and maintaining every 2-3 days
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I usually clean it when I feel guilty about the state I'm living in or someone comes around, so usually around once every few weeks, with a bit of light sorting/moving stuff a few times a week...
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    for stuff like plates i have eaten from, or yesterday's clothes, i take them down from my room for washing as soon as i am done with it/ them

when it comes to organising/putting away papers i keep in my room, dusting the walls and surfaces,etc, it is done pretty much every saturday while listening to football focus on the bbc redbutton channel :sexface:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    When I can't find something.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I may be 18, but my mum still moans a hell of a lot, if I leave a pair of socks or my pjs lying about. :p: So generally my room is tidied daily but gets properly cleaned (dusted, swept and hoovered) once a week.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Every Sunday.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    depending on how you define cleaning

I hoover, dust and clean my basin once a month but I tidy when my room needs it, normally when stuff gets in the way which is normally once or week or fortnight
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    for room inspection
    however most recent didnt bother but they walked in on my in the shower and let me off
    too jelly :cool:
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the use of that 'almost' in 'almost never' - what about us 'never' people?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    I don't like the use of that 'almost' in 'almost never' - what about us 'never' people?
    Aaah, sorry. They need to pick that last option and clarify their choice in response
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    When I can no longer see the carpet, or if I've lost something. My room is *clean* though, just not *tidy*.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've barely been in my room since September. There was a house spider on my wall and I lost track of it...:ninja:

When I did, though, it was only because I'd lost something and had to sift through loads of books/clothes to find it. Then I thought 'what the hey' and did a big tidy-up. Sometimes.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I have an inspection or my girlfriend comes to visit
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I leave it so that I pretty much have no cloths to wear and I'm pretty much knee deep in "cloths" until I shift them into the washing basket. That's cleaning right? I never hoover
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOBODY MOVE!)
    for stuff like plates i have eaten from, or yesterday's clothes, i take them down from my room for washing as soon as i am done with it/ them

when it comes to organising/putting away papers i keep in my room, dusting the walls and surfaces,etc, it is done pretty much every saturday while listening to football focus on the bbc redbutton channel :sexface:
    Plates?? You eat in your room? You don't have a kitchen?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 14, 2012
New on TSR

Which unis are the poshest?

See what students perceive to be the classiest establishments in Britain

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Advice on everyday issues unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.