Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Neopets Hacked

Announcements Posted on
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    fountain faerie quest muthafukkas ~*~*~*~*~
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I forgot the birthdate to one of my accounts once. I had ideas of what it could be though, so I just tried different combinations every day until I got it right!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayak)
    Yeah when I joined (way back in 2004, crazy!) I never thought I'd still be on it at Uni, but I've put a lot of time and effort into it over the years, and I can't seem to tear myself away completely yet!
    I joined when I was NINE. I'm 20 now... Now that is depressing! I go through phases of being obsessed and then not playing for months. Usually based on University holidays vs. term time. I don't log on at all during term and then can't get off it during the holidays!

PS Love this thread! Glad to know I'm not the only loser who still plays XD
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    'Neopets is temporarily offline. If you are a Neopets user, please be assured that your account data is safe'.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, is that site still running?

I was a neopoint millionaire .
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I used to love playing Attack Of The Marblemen, even though it took absolutely hours to get a high score.

If I remember right, I have something like 2 million Neopoints saved up in my bank.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My account got hacked last year im still rather gutted about it.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else have any trouble logging in because they forgot their password and lied about their year of birth? I'm pretty sure I told them I was born in 1992...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ra Ra Ra)
    Did anyone else have any trouble logging in because they forgot their password and lied about their year of birth? I'm pretty sure I told them I was born in 1992...
    Yes, it makes me sad, I had good stuff on there.... :p:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do they still have that game called 'Advert Attack'? That used to be fiendishly difficult.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ra Ra Ra)
    Yeah, I remember back when I first joined up you had to be 13 to do most things so I said I was born in 1988. I also used to have a tonne of different accounts for scamming purposes (I was an evil child ) and they all had different birthdays to make it mildly less obvious.

I login every now and again to see how much has changed. I think I preferred it back when TNT ran things instead of viacom. All the shameless nickelodeon plugs are kinda annoying.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully will be up and running again soon. I don't really 'play' properly now but mostly chat on the boards - username is elf_maniac on there
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pareidolia)
    Do they still have that game called 'Advert Attack'? That used to be fiendishly difficult.
    Yep. It was great:p:

(Original post by riotgrrl)
    Yeah, I remember back when I first joined up you had to be 13 to do most things so I said I was born in 1988. I also used to have a tonne of different accounts for scamming purposes (I was an evil child ) and they all had different birthdays to make it mildly less obvious.

I login every now and again to see how much has changed. I think I preferred it back when TNT ran things instead of viacom. All the shameless nickelodeon plugs are kinda annoying.
    Or have your parents sign forms. I did that
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Another loser right here.

I have not logged in since I was 8/9/10 mainly because I used a fake date od birth and email FML....The Neopets soc is born
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    =O I figured out the birthday, I'm logged in! Stupidly excited right now :proud:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's not I'm on their
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Think someone should create a list with all the usernames! I'm pertaoiin on there. Have this awkward feeling that someone on here will be someone I talk to regularly and then it will just be weird xD
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    My username is neogiversey Have about 15 million in the bank but not saving up for anything, I just like money!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I GOT ON.

My username is kefaloniabeauty (don't ask ). I have 766 Neopoints and damn it, I'm going on Hasee Bounce!
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have been browsing through info on what's changed, current paintbrush prices etc. and I noticed something interesting. Apparantly now krawks and draiks (formerly the most elite pets you could have) have been devalued because of some new thing on krawk island but the new wraith and eventide paintbrushes are super expensive so they've kinda filled the void- there has to be something to aspire to that's fairly unattainable for most people.
    Random observation xD

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 8, 2012
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.