The Student Room Group

Interracial marriage in U.S. hits all-time high, 1 in 12 marrying outside their race

Scroll to see replies

What's the problem? Genetic diversity is a good thing.
Reply 121
Original post by villageboy
Mix it up.

Exactly. Britain will eventually in time have a mixed race majority which is needed.
I am an equal opportunity lover.
Reply 123
diversity is beautiful. lets keep it that way because at the rate things are going eventually we will all be the same color. not in our lifetime obviously but it will happen and that's not a good thing. there are certain genetic markers that are within each race and that's just how it is .. so in short, I would never procreate outside my race .
we should all be aware that white skin is a recessive trait. my biology teacher taught us that.

the future is coffee coloured.
Original post by Gnobe
US Interracial marriages have hit an all time high.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102111/Interracial-marriage-U-S-hits-time-high-12-marrying-outside-race.html

It will only be a matter of time before we are all coffee coloured. The world is becoming mixed race and this is fantastic. I've always said this is the way the world is going and people were laughing at this prospect.

Britain, with its increasing non-white immigration should follow suit at some point. I firmly believe we will have a mixed race majority within 50-100 years without a shadow of a doubt. This means no more BNP threat, or EDL threat forever.

Western Europe really could have a beige majority within a short time frame, and then humanity will be moving closer together and potentially a one world government with no patriotism or nation states. That would be fantastic!

Very good and very pleased it's important to get rid of race and we're doing that, just hoping for those statistics to look favourably in the 2011 census results released later this year!

Hopefully some mad genius will be able to invent some steel suits, so we can transplant our brains into them and remove those pesky irrational emotions that have been holding us back.
Reply 126
This means im going to be black within the next 50 years?!
Reply 127
Original post by villageboy
we should all be aware that white skin is a recessive trait. my biology teacher taught us that.

the future is coffee coloured.

Yes but our melanin pigments suit the north-western hemisphere. Future coffee coloured generations won't be adapted, won't survive. Eventually redneck minorities in the Scottish highlands will repopulate the western world. Is this what you want?!
Erm, coffee-coloured? Don't you mean caramel/beige coloured?

And in the words of one Russell Peters.......''I don't care, I'm already beige''.
I love caramel women. I love all women.
Hate to burst all these bubbles but discrimination and hatred aren't going to be stopped by the result of inter racial marriage in the future. That said, i'm not against inter racial marriage anyway.
Think you'll find its mostly comprised of fat/ugly/haggared/past it older women/size queens who love black dick over white guys who run a higher risk of not packing much.

Which is a load of BS ofcourse but these women think all blacks are well hung :lol:
Reply 132
Call me a stupid Daily Mail reader or whatever, but the hate for white people is actually worrying on this forum... Absolutely mental.

You think if we're all one colour things will be different?

Psshh, we'll be dead by then anyway. End of the world and that.
Reply 133
Original post by TheDubs
Yes but our melanin pigments suit the north-western hemisphere. Future coffee coloured generations won't be adapted, won't survive. Eventually redneck minorities in the Scottish highlands will repopulate the western world. Is this what you want?!

Coffee coloured generations will survive if global warming isn't the cleverly thought out scandal that some say it is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending