The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Interdisciplinary science foundation course at Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by University of Leeds
Hi Guys,

Please can you let me know which course you are referring to/which part of the website you are looking at and I'll make sure our website is updated!

Thanks
Laura
University of Leeds

http://www.llc.leeds.ac.uk/courses/interdisciplinary-science-foundation

I might be wrong about the website needing updating I just think it is a bit vague on the site, no worries though :smile:.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
No worries- I will have a look into it!

Thanks
Laura

Original post by _Lo
http://www.llc.leeds.ac.uk/courses/interdisciplinary-science-foundation

I might be wrong about the website needing updating I just think it is a bit vague on the site, no worries though :smile:.
Reply 22
when writing the personal statement for this did you write it as though you were applying straight for your chosen course or did you base directly at Science?
Reply 23
Also do you apply to the foundation section of the course when applying through UCAS?
Original post by Mgilpin1
Also do you apply to the foundation section of the course when applying through UCAS?

I was told to write my personal statement for the degree I want to progress through and yes you apply through ucas! :-)
Still no one applied for this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hopeful137
Still no one applied for this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I'm looking to apply for this course, but I'm a little unsure about the entry requirements :/
I've been invited to a selection day on 12th March :eek:

Anyone else?
Reply 28
Me too! I was wondering what the written assesment comprises of though :/ Anyone know?
I'm worried about the maths as it says this will be used in the selection! 😳

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
I have a selection day on 27th feb..
Me too I'll be there that day! Trying to prepare best I can for the various elements 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Hello..how did ur selection day go
I got a conditional offer 😁😳😃😃😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hopeful137
I got a conditional offer 😁😳😃😃😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I really want to apply to this course, I would just like to ask what the selection consisted of? did it go good?

Thanks,
Amina
Hi,
I am going to be in the ISFY Programme this September and I'm hopping to go onto Chemical Engineering the following year.
Original post by freddie123457
Hi,
I am going to be in the ISFY Programme this September and I'm hopping to go onto Chemical Engineering the following year.

Hey, also looking to get into Chem Eng through this route.

Would you be willing to share details of the application process?
By that I mean the likes of the offer they gave you, meeting the "widening participation criteria" and so on...
If you aren't comfortable sharing the details of anything, anything you're willing to shed some light on is appreciated..
Cheers
Reply 37
Hi, I applied for this course for September 2016 entry and have a selection day on the 23rd February. Does anybody know what the written assessment is about what it consists of? Also does anybody else have a selection day the same day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A__R
Hi, I applied for this course for September 2016 entry and have a selection day on the 23rd February. Does anybody know what the written assessment is about what it consists of? Also does anybody else have a selection day the same day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My Selction day is on the 12th of Jan....will let u know how it goes :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by A__R

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I also applied for this course for September 2016 and have the Selection Day on the 23rd February as well. Was also wondering what the written assessment's about

Quick Reply

Latest