Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Swansea University International Business

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I have received a Conditional Offer to study International Business Management (N.America) at Swansea University in September 2012. I haven't been to look around the University yet as I live about 5 hours away, but I am planning to visit in April. Basically I'm looking for anyone who goes to the University to tell me what its like (pros and cons).

Any info would be great! Thankyouuu!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Im applying there as well and all I can say is that they have a beer pong society Seems like a lovely place from all that ive heard. Whereabouts do you live now?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I Think you have just sold the University to me . I live just outside of Manchester from the pictures and the reviews of the Uni it seems a really nice place. Just need to visit it and find out for myself.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to visit! Ive really only heard good things about it. And my lecturer recommended the place and everything. Heard that the nightlife is good as well. Ahh Manchester. That's not too far from here.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've had a conditional offer for the same course in Swansea and the uni itself is amazinggg! It's literally on the beach and it has a really nice lawn in front of Fulton house that everyone chills on in the Summer, and the nightlife is up there in the top 2 of the UK along with Newcastle, just got to get the grades now
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Just finished the first year in Swansea. Great place, drinks and housing are dirt cheap compared to other places.
    Wind street is the place to be
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did everyone get in?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 17, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE English mock revision

Revise together & check out past papers

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.