The Student Room Group

If you had a baby now

Scroll to see replies

If I had to, Sean for a boy. No idea for a girl.
Reply 241
Girl: Charlotte
Boy: Jack

Plain and simple :biggrin:
In no particular order:

Girl: Eve, Holly, Zara, Elena
Boy: Dylan, Zack, Joel, Toby
lol at "an accident"

But names I seriously like:

Girl: Lily or Grace (such beautiful names :love:)
Boy: Dylan (sure I could think of one I liked even more though)
Boy: Charlie
Girl: Emma or Ariana
Reply 245
If i had a baby now...my parents would kill me so I wouldnt be able to name it -_-
Immaculate Conception D85.
For a boy: Daniel, Alexander or Charlie.
For a girl: Daniella, Alexa or Charlotte.
Obviously if I had more than one kid I wouldn't have like Daniel and Daniella, it would be one each of the similar names. If I ended up with more than 3 kids I guess I'd have to do some thinking!

If it was my current boyfriend though, I don't know if I could have Daniel as that's his brothers name. Alexander might be nice though as that's his middle name. (Although I don't know what his feelings are on it :P)
A serious breach of the laws of biology.
Boys names: Liam, Finn
Girls: Lucy, Niamh
Clara or Hayden :biggrin:
Original post by Persephone9
For a boy: Daniel, Alexander or Charlie.
For a girl: Daniella, Alexa or Charlotte.
Obviously if I had more than one kid I wouldn't have like Daniel and Daniella, it would be one each of the similar names. If I ended up with more than 3 kids I guess I'd have to do some thinking!

You no like Alexandra? :frown:
I'm a big fan of unusual names!

So for a boy: Finley, Felix or Tiger
Or a girl: Melodie, Darcy or Tigerlily
Original post by Alexandra's Box
You no like Alexandra? :frown:

Haha, I like Alexandra and Alexa equally, but if they were an Alexandra I would probably shorten it to Alexa.
Girl: Ellen Patricia (Names of my grandmas)
Boy: Paul Gerrard (Names of dad + and grandpa)
Original post by Persephone9
Haha, I like Alexandra and Alexa equally, but if they were an Alexandra I would probably shorten it to Alexa.

I suppose Alexandra is a bit of a mouthful. Still wish it was my first name rather than my second though :wink:

Sephy! :tongue:
Girl: Clementine Gertrude Guinivere
Boy: Herbert Hugo Humphrey
trololol
Original post by Alexandra's Box
I suppose Alexandra is a bit of a mouthful. Still wish it was my first name rather than my second though :wink:

Sephy! :tongue:

Haha, my middle name is Kate, very plain. I do occasionally use it when people can't pronounce my Indian first name, although more commonly they mistake it for Lisa, Nina or Keisha.

I almost wish my first name was Persephone, because it's a pretty name and I do love pomegranate, but it's so hard to find a name my current one fits well with (let alone Persephone), and if I get married I want to take their name... Because I don't want to be yet another Dr. Generic-Asian-Surname :P
Original post by Ruta V
what's with the double names these days?...

Having a middle name is THAT modern a notion.
In fact i'm pretty sure my great grandparents had middle names.
All my friends have one minimum - some greedy beggers have two or three!
Probably.. 'oh ****!'.

Quick Reply

Latest