The Student Room Group

Helpp - when am I supposed to hear back from student finance?!

Hii all,

I applied to student finance pretty much asap - as soon as we were able to for the academic year 2012/13... I've applied to study occupational therapy - an NHS course at Liverpool university. I was wondering whether I am supposed to of heard anything back from them... little worried because of how long ago I applied?? I know I have to apply to the NHS for the bursary and stuff too but that doesn't open till June/July time..

Can anyone help please?
:smile:
Reply 1
anyone? :confused:
Reply 2
Student finance are one of the worst organised organisations ever, in the entire history of the universe. I'm pretty sure they're staffed entirely by monkeys too dumb to be put into zoos.

I'd phone them and ask, never rely on them to actually do anything of their own accord.
Reply 3
Original post by Dan1909
Student finance are one of the worst organised organisations ever, in the entire history of the universe. I'm pretty sure they're staffed entirely by monkeys too dumb to be put into zoos.

I'd phone them and ask, never rely on them to actually do anything of their own accord.

Paha, i know.. this is the 2nd time i've had to do student finance as this is the 2nd time going to uni -__- (the course didnt work out for me that i did, hated it). when i applied this time round it said that my evidence and stuff had been received (passport details) - i assume this is because i'd already applied before? But yeah, I sent it off in like December.. so frustrating.
Reply 4
It could be anything really, I've had them say they've received my evidence, and approved my payment, then phone me and ask for me to submit evidence. They're useless.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending