How British are you?

Scroll to see replies

46%

and I've lived in England for 25 years.
Reply 21
Original post by worker13
That's quite depressing.

I feel its an injustice.

I mean, do can we buy an A-Level book that tells us EXACTLY what question will appear, AND how to answer it - opposed to revising a whole spectrum?

No.
Reply 22
12/24, better then I expected tbh...
Reply 23
Does anyone else find it quite amusing that more people from abroad are passing compared to people born in the UK?

Percentage scoring: 75-100%:

Born outside the UK: 7%
Born in the UK: 4%
54%, could have been worse!
Reply 25
Original post by Quoi?
Does anyone else find it quite amusing that more people from abroad are passing compared to people born in the UK?

Percentage scoring: 75-100%:

Born outside the UK: 7%
Born in the UK: 4%

Surely that's just because they're more likely to have had to take the test in the past so they'll have already learnt the book before.
Reply 26
9/24. To be fair I'm from Northern Ireland so some of these question aren't so relevant to me. But how is anyone supposed to get 75%!
Reply 27
i only got 7, so glad i was born here or id be out. i admit i took a wild guess at most of them though.
Reply 28
18/24 - 75%.

Guessed a few correct mind.
19/24 - think I'm the only pass so far. :p:

EDIT: Second. :angry: Someone beat me by a minute. :getmecoat:
(edited 12 years ago)
9/24. Hardly anyone would pass that if you need 75%.

Also interesting that a film with a U classification is intended for 4 year olds and above.
Reply 31
Original post by Smoosh
Surely that's just because they're more likely to have had to take the test in the past so they'll have already learnt the book before.

Not really, I would imagine most people born outside the UK haven't done the test seeing as it was only introduced 5-7 years ago.
10/24

I think there was like 2 i actually knew the answer to though!
9/24 :biggrin: It's odd when you look at the pie chart for those born abroad and see that they get higher scores...:rolleyes:
There wouldn't be many people left in this country if we all had to pass this test...
13/24, pretty happy with that tbh.
I got 15/24 (63%)

I feel sorry for the people that have to take this test, some of the questions are just ridiculous
Reply 37
Original post by pickled onion
I got 15/24 (63%)

I feel sorry for the people that have to take this test, some of the questions are just ridiculous

They have a little revision book, they don't just get quizzed on everyday life :tongue:
Reply 38
How 'British' you are can hardly be reflected in a quiz that asks you about immigration, demographics, and Europe :tongue: I got 18/24
38% - 9/24

That was with both me and my partner working on it.

Had to guess loads. Some of the questions seem pretty out of place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending