The Student Room Group

Mill Hill County , St Dominics, Woodhouse

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by James3110
Well done :biggrin: thinking of going there? I live about half an hour by bus and probably around 10-15minutes by car so not far :smile: They are 4A*'s and 6A's .. are these bad ? :frown: what were yours?

Thanks! Well originally I was but I also got into St Doms so I think I'll just go there. Ohh yeah I was quite far like an hour and a bit by bus. They're not bad :smile: Did you get a reply? If not you probably will soon when people reject. I got 8A*s, 2As, 1B.
Did you apply to StDoms?
Reply 21
Original post by DrSL
Thanks! Well originally I was but I also got into St Doms so I think I'll just go there. Ohh yeah I was quite far like an hour and a bit by bus. They're not bad :smile: Did you get a reply? If not you probably will soon when people reject. I got 8A*s, 2As, 1B.
Did you apply to StDoms?

Congrats again haha :clap2: No still waiting for a reply, kinda worried but then again i haven't even been offered a place at my own school sixth form (it's kinda bad) :tongue: No i didn't apply to St Doms, only Mill Hill. Wow you have great predicted grades!! :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by shfv21
thank You.....yeh i heard from mill hill yesterday,have an interview next week. My interview with woodhouse was good but lasted 45 mins.....i was interviewd by i think zoe richards...she was an english teacher

Boop! Thats my English teacher :biggrin:
Reply 23
Who else hasn't got anything from MH?? :s-smilie:
Reply 24
Original post by blehh321

I've got an offer through the post a few weeks ago now n so did some of my friends. You might want to email them or call to check if yours has been sent or still deciding
Reply 25

I haven't received anything from them either :frown:
Reply 26
Original post by jLou711
I've got an offer through the post a few weeks ago now n so did some of my friends. You might want to email them or call to check if yours has been sent or still deciding

yaa I emailed and called them today so I should get a reply soon :smile:
Reply 27
I haven't received anything from them either :frown:

They're sending them in batches apparently :s-smilie:
Reply 28
They're sending them in batches apparently :s-smilie:

There's still hope for us!! :wink:
Reply 29
There's still hope for us!! :wink: