Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

since when was crime and poverty an black thing?

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DdotT)
    A tad late for that, remember alot of the black people involved in crimes are British-Carribean, for violent crimes atleast. They tend to be 3rd/4th generation.
    Either way black people commiting crime do tend to be British-Black, those who were born here.
    You can stop adding to the problem. The sub-saharan population is projected to double from 770 million in 2005 to 2 billion by 2050. The UK could potentially end up like Zimbabwe.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chi019)
    You can stop adding to the problem. The sub-saharan population is projected to double from 770 million in 2005 to 2 billion by 2050. The UK could potentially end up like Zimbabwe.
    What?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why do you continue to invoke ethnicity as an explanatory variable when I have demonstrated, on multiple occasions, it is statistically insignificant as an indicator of an individual's propensity to commit crime?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DdotT)
    What?
    I was responding to a comment that the horse had already bolted in respect of tightening entry criteria to the UK. My response was that there is of course reason to tighten the criteria to avoid adding to existing problems.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I was responding to a comment that the horse had already bolted in respect of tightening entry criteria to the UK. My response was that there is of course reason to tighten the criteria to avoid adding to existing problems.
    Yeah but your implying i support mass immigration?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 20, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.