Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Digimon

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 50 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey digimon hey digimon.. champions of the digital world!.

I had the G2 Digivices, my most stand-out childhood present. I remember being in year 3 doing Digimon roleplays on the yard :`(
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alofleicester)
    5 minute shower? How?
    Skill :sexface:
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    i was a massive pokemon fan back in the day, and when they started airing digimon i was like wtf this is some kind of cheap ripoff but i started enjoying it the more i watched it and towards the end of the first season it got so good i was like omg cant wait for the next episode :dice: wargreymon :sexface: i also watched the digimon movie in the cinema that was fairly good, but i never really bothered watching the 2nd season, the new characters were too smilar and just put me off...if they had kept with the same characters i would have most likely kept on watching :sadnod:
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    i was a massive pokemon fan back in the day, and when they started airing digimon i was like wtf this is some kind of cheap ripoff but i started enjoying it the more i watched it and towards the end of the first season it got so good i was like omg cant wait for the next episode :dice: wargreymon :sexface: i also watched the digimon movie in the cinema that was fairly good, but i never really bothered watching the 2nd season, the new characters were too smilar and just put me off...if they had kept with the same characters i would have most likely kept on watching :sadnod:
    season 2 was good when blackwargreymon appears. I mean there was an episode where the tai's wargreymon vs blackwargreymon that was the best battle for me in season 2.

wargreymon was my favourite digimon too with onimon/omegamon!

Here's season 7 with tai and wargreymon returning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMz9FzE3fVM
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shuaib786)
    season 2 was good when blackwargreymon appears. I mean there was an episode where the tai's wargreymon vs blackwargreymon that was the best battle for me in season 2.

wargreymon was my favourite digimon too with onimon/omegamon!

Here's season 7 with tai and wargreymon returning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMz9FzE3fVM
    oh the original cast actualy return?! :zomg:

didnt the blackwargreymon first appear near end of season 1? :hmmmm: wargreymon vs blackwargreymon that i would like to see :teeth: but i have a feeling ive seen it before but cant remember :p:

lol tai still looks the same age as he was after all these years, younger in fact :p: and it feels weird in japanese cos i watched it english even though i watch anime in japanese these days :p: its been around a decade since i last watched it, im not sure if i wana go back to it tbh its more of a childhood thing but after rewatching digimon the first movie last year for the lulz, i did feel the very slightest urge to rewatch the first season :redface:

yeah wargreymon was just so epic :sexface:
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:

didnt the blackwargreymon first appear near end of season 1? :hmmmm: wargreymon vs blackwargreymon that i would like to see :teeth: but i have a feeling ive seen it before but cant remember :p:

lol tai still looks the same age as he was after all these years, younger in fact :p: and it feels weird in japanese cos i watched it english even though i watch anime in japanese these days :p: its been around a decade since i last watched it, im not sure if i wana go back to it tbh its more of a childhood thing but after rewatching digimon the first movie last year for the lulz, i did feel the very slightest urge to rewatch the first season :redface:

Just wanna say, your username is pretty clever.
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    Just wanna say, your username is pretty clever.
    ah thanks, it was my chem teacher who came up with it :p:
    • 99 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confuzzled92)
    What's everyone's favourite Digimon?
    Guilmon. Without a doubt.
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    ah thanks, it was my chem teacher who came up with it :p:
    Nice one. Your chemistry teacher sounds almost as cool as mine. Although I've seen that nickname before, it's still epic. Guessing your name is Eugene, right?
    • 91 followers

ReputationRep:
    I used to love it! I had a couple of episodes on VHS as well (ah, weren't those the days :daydreaming:). I think I even liked it better than Pokemon
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhhhhhh Childhood memories
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:

Tai was also in season 2, but in that he was a university student (along with matt, sora, etc). It is really weird that in this new season he's the same age as in season 1 . I must investigate this! Wikipedia-ho!

EDIT: There is no reason given for why he appears as his season 1 self in the latest season :sigh: Grrrrr
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nephilim)
    Tai was also in season 2, but in that he was a university student (along with matt, sora, etc). It is really weird that in this new season he's the same age as in season 1 . I must investigate this! Wikipedia-ho!

EDIT: There is no reason given for why he appears as his season 1 self in the latest season :sigh: Grrrrr
    Weren't they secondary school students in series 2? Cos they're all in uniforms. I figured they were senior students. And then at the end of series 2 they show you what happens to everyone. Tai becomes a diplomat, Matt's an astronaut, Sora disappointed me by becoming a fashion designer. You're better than that, Sora!! Joe's a doctor, Mimi has a cooking show, Davis owns a noodle cart, um, can't remember what the others do, I haven't seen it in about 2 or 3 years.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Weren't they secondary school students in series 2? Cos they're all in uniforms. I figured they were senior students. And then at the end of series 2 they show you what happens to everyone. Tai becomes a diplomat, Matt's an astronaut, Sora disappointed me by becoming a fashion designer. You're better than that, Sora!! Joe's a doctor, Mimi has a cooking show, Davis owns a noodle cart, um, can't remember what the others do, I haven't seen it in about 2 or 3 years.
    Oh! I wondered why all my memories of Season 2 Tai involved him wearing a uniform .

I wonder if Izzy (the smartest) ended up having a really bad career like a janitor (not the Will Hunting kind)
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nephilim)
    Oh! I wondered why all my memories of Season 2 Tai involved him wearing a uniform .

I wonder if Izzy (the smartest) ended up having a really bad career like a janitor (not the Will Hunting kind)
    I think he ended up being a computer programmer or something. Pretty sure it was something smart, that actually fit with his personality. Sora should have been a pilot!!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think he ended up being a computer programmer or something. Pretty sure it was something smart, that actually fit with his personality. Sora should have been a pilot!!!
    Nah I think Izzy was a science researcher if I remember correctly from the end of season 2. Digimon does have the better anime than pokemon, but the storyline of digimon (plots revolve around some evil dude) always meant that the anime was going to be short-lived whereas pokemon could go on forever and ever, checked on wikipedia, apparently its still going strong at 729 episodes and counting :eek:
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuzzybear)
    Nah I think Izzy was a science researcher if I remember correctly from the end of season 2. Digimon does have the better anime than pokemon, but the storyline of digimon (plots revolve around some evil dude) always meant that the anime was going to be short-lived whereas pokemon could go on forever and ever, checked on wikipedia, apparently its still going strong at 729 episodes and counting :eek:
    So something smart then. :lol: I couldn't remember exactly, but science researcher sounds like Izzy alright. That's why Digimon was better though, because it has plots! I mean, Pokemon is the same a lot of the time, go to a town, battle a person, team Rocket get in the way, catch a pokemon, hug pikachu, move on.
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    So something smart then. :lol: I couldn't remember exactly, but science researcher sounds like Izzy alright. That's why Digimon was better though, because it has plots! I mean, Pokemon is the same a lot of the time, go to a town, battle a person, team Rocket get in the way, catch a pokemon, hug pikachu, move on.
    That is so true! Digimon the most under-rated anime ever! People that didn't like digimon were people that never gave digimon a chance!
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shuaib786)
    That is so true! Digimon the most under-rated anime ever! People that didn't like digimon were people that never gave digimon a chance!
    People that didn't like digimon were clearly losers, it was actually a brilliant programme, and it's witty as hell. So many funny lines in it, although they're not so funny out of context. I love digimon.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nostalgia time! Man I loved Digimon :')
    I even used to have the old playstation game That was awesome.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 2, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.