The Student Room Group

Graphic BA - Chelsea or Camberwell?

Hey,

I've just been accepted at Camberwell and Chelsea but I am really dubious about making a decision. If you had both these offers which university would you choose and why (do you know anyone that is enrolled on a course there/ how are they finding it)?

Thanx
When was your chelsea interview if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 2
Original post by Clp
Hey,

I've just been accepted at Camberwell and Chelsea but I am really dubious about making a decision. If you had both these offers which university would you choose and why (do you know anyone that is enrolled on a course there/ how are they finding it)?

Thanx

I saw both these degree shows - got the impression that for Graphics Camberwell was more diverse and innovative, there was lots of experimentation. Chelsea Graphics was really slick and seemed really connected to business but for me, I found it more boring - but Im not a graphics person.

For me, Camberwell has a nicer vibe, seems fresher and more lively - you should check out the degree shows online, I always find them a good indicator. If you can visit you'll get a feel for each place. My friend is applying for illustration and hes desparate to get into Camberwell cause he was blown away by their degree show and open day.

Quick Reply

Latest