The Student Room Group

House Mate 'noise' problem

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Urrrgh. Call in a doctor to get her tested, she sounds like a health hazard for the rest of you.
Record the sound and post it on her Facebook.
Original post by ShredMaster
Wow, a bit of an overreaction. Locking someone in their room? Really? No wonder she keeps on doing it. If it was me I would take a microphone whilst having sex and scream all the louder. How about you start being nice O_o

We haven't locked her in her room though O.o
We all just went in to confront her about it
Original post by iona.carys
She can find enough men in Lampeter to have sex with that often? Wow.

Seriously though, have you looked into moving to Aber/Carmarthen and travelling into uni each day?

I know right, even I'm impressed at that XD But then again there's more students then there would normally be.
I have but it takes over an hour on a good day to travel here plus there's no rooms available at the moment -.-
Original post by SillyRodent
4 times a week with different people is pretty impressive, is she good looking?

I don't really know, I can only say from my perspective but from a boys she might be extremely good looking *shurgs*
Original post by IWantSomeMushu
Record the sound and post it on her Facebook.

oooo that's a good idea, I'll see what happens tonight :smile:
Original post by Bonged.
Urrrgh. Call in a doctor to get her tested, she sounds like a health hazard for the rest of you.

If only I could do that xD We have the doctor's surgery around the corner literally from us but I don't think they'll do a house visit for an STI check
Reply 47
Original post by AliceElizabeth19
If only I could do that xD We have the doctor's surgery around the corner literally from us but I don't think they'll do a house visit for an STI check

Sounds like an emergency tbh. Tell them she's got aids.
Original post by AliceElizabeth19
oooo that's a good idea, I'll see what happens tonight :smile:

I wasn't seriously suggesting doing it lol.
Original post by Riderz
Ive found the problem, its not your room-mate, its your complete lack of a sense of humour. :rolleyes:

Nah, you're not very good at humouring me :P
Original post by IWantSomeMushu
I wasn't seriously suggesting doing it lol.

ahah but it would be a good way to get her to stop and know how loud it is for me :smile:
Original post by Bonged.
Sounds like an emergency tbh. Tell them she's got aids.

Ahhh that would work, she could be spreading it around the house
Reply 52
Make her feel embarrassed about it somehow. Rather than reacting angrily, make her feel self concious. This is best done by making sly jokes or banter around her, about the noise problems.
literally buying ear plugs has been one of my best buys at uni. My flat is VERY loud most nights, luckily I'll put some in when I go to bed and they'll have fell out early in the morning in time for my alarm to wake me up :biggrin: Try some!
Invest in a baseball bat. :colone:
(edited 12 years ago)
Plant some stink bombs in her room - then you'll find that no boys will be wanting to go near her.
As they were doing it I would shout out... Try a different position this one is pretty boring!

And other **** like that to make them paranoid that I'm watching them
Original post by TWF
Make her feel embarrassed about it somehow. Rather than reacting angrily, make her feel self concious. This is best done by making sly jokes or banter around her, about the noise problems.

We've tried that already, doesn't seem to work
haha! i would just do the same as she does... as soon as she starts bring a friend (or friends) over and pretend to have a massive orgy - it will never happen again! i had a neighbor who used to do the exact same thing and it worked wonders... not only that, every time he sees us now he cant look me in the eye :smile:
and if your worried about other neighbors, bring them in to 'join in' so that they can be part of it too. its so much fun
Original post by motunrolarulz
Invest in a baseball bat. :colone:

ahah this made me laugh :giggle:

Quick Reply

Latest