The Student Room Group

He always wanted sex now he doesnt even come near me? why?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Care-Free
There is everything wrong with getting it fro the side, it's called being a dirty cheating unfaithful little ****.

Who promise you anything so that you call them cheat? Huh? You make us feel bad because we have casual sex? You are upset that we don't just stick around with you babe?

Everytime you have sex with one of your little willing sluts, there's a chance of pregnancy, no contraception is 100% reliable.

Stuck-up bitch, which kind of contraception that gurantess 100% percent of non-pregnancy? Except for vasectomy?

Everytime a girl has sex with you shes saying "yeah sure i'll risk the next 18 years of my life after you've so patiently waited for 3 whole dates", "yeah sure i'll risk the potential trauma of an abortion because you'll have already moved on to the next girl"

Never have a chick who is pregnant before, ever!

3 dates, or even 1 month is hardly the right relationship for the upbringing of a child, hell after 1 month i doubt a woman would even mention it, not that you'd care.

Sorry, how does it take to create a baby?

I know that if i was to fall pregnant now, i could sit down and have a conversation with my partner, we would talk through our options and find something we agree on.

I am gonna tell any bitch who have false pregnancy to come right back with a DNA test when the child is out, trust me on this!

can you, hand on heart, say the same thing about EVERY SINGLE one of your sexual partners? no you can just toddle off and say "not my problem."

None of them have babies, understand?

that is why some girls want to wait, to make sure the guy isnt just going to run off at the first sign of a problem.

Maybe you

you're a misogynist, you dont give girls the respect they deserve, you dont give girls ANY respect for that matter unless they open theiy legs for you.

You are just a stuck-up bitch, that's who you are!
Original post by Ortegas
Who promise you anything so that you call them cheat? Huh? You make us feel bad because we have casual sex? You are upset that we don't just stick around with you babe?

If my boyfriend was to have sex with someone else? yes i'd be upset...its called monogamy, i do infact expect my partners to stay faithful to me just as i do to them. Babe.

Original post by Ortegas
Stuck-up bitch, which kind of contraception that gurantess 100% percent of non-pregnancy? Except for vasectomy?

Natural healing means that even a vasectomy can fail, the point is that even when using contraception you have to acknowledge the risk of pregnancy which is a fairly good reason to hold off for a bit.

Original post by Ortegas
Never have a chick who is pregnant before, ever!

So because you yourself and you alone have never (to your knowledge) got anyone pregnant every other male is going to be as fortunate? your still risking it. All it takes is one time.

Original post by Ortegas
Sorry, how does it take to create a baby?

I was talking about the length of time needed to create a strong enough relationship in which to create a family, not an embryo.

Original post by Ortegas
I am gonna tell any bitch who have false pregnancy to come right back with a DNA test when the child is out, trust me on this!None of them have babies, understand?

That's not answering my question, i asked if, in the event of an accident, you could honestly hand on heart sit down and talk rationally and comfortably with the woman and come to a mutual agreement about how to handle it. Could she rely on you to be there if she chose to keep it? could she rely on you to contribute towards its finacially?

If no, you shouldn't be having sex. but its okay for you because you have the penis, you dont have to carry a child for 9 months, look after it for it's whole life, so you can just toddle off and stick your dick in someone else right?

Original post by Ortegas
Maybe you

Yes, maybe me, and maybe any other female that also realises she could lose the next 18 years of her life because she felt she had no choice but to sleep with a misogynisyic cock just to keep him happy.

Original post by Ortegas
You are just a stuck-up bitch, that's who you are!

I'm a young adult who recognises the need to think things through before hopping into bed with an almost-stranger, especially one who wont even give a girl the time of day unless she drops her knickers within the first month :wink:
Some people are saying that girls prefer to get to know a guy properly before sleeping with them. This is true. However, my question is - why get into a relationship with someone in the first place that you do not know properly and are not comfortable with?

I don't see the difference between a relationship without sex and a platonic friendship except heightened closeness. If I was in the OP's boyfriend's shoes - I'd have stayed as friends until she was ready and comfortable to get physical. But I would be busy doing other things with people.

This is why I feel it's not good to keep putting titles on your relationships, using terms such as 'exclusivity'. Why should a guy be exclusive? What benefit is there?
Reply 63
If my boyfriend was to have sex with someone else? yes i'd be upset...its called monogamy, i do infact expect my partners to stay faithful to me just as i do to them. Babe.

Which boyfriend? You haven't had sex with him, he is not your boyfriend, he is not your lover, he is just a FRIEND. He has his right to do everything else.

Natural healing means that even a vasectomy can fail, the point is that even when using contraception you have to acknowledge the risk of pregnancy which is a fairly good reason to hold off for a bit.

I am playing with the odd, % for not getting pregnancy is much higher, so I go for it. There is nothing 100% sure in this world. Knowing that walking out of the street can kill you, even with .1%, will you do it anyway?

So because you yourself and you alone have never (to your knowledge) got anyone pregnant every other male is going to be as fortunate? your still risking it. All it takes is one time.

Yes, trying to use condoms most of the times will solve the problems.

I was talking about the length of time needed to create a strong enough relationship in which to create a family, not an embryo.

Sex first then relationship as long as you guys want.

That's not answering my question, i asked if, in the event of an accident, you could honestly hand on heart sit down and talk rationally and comfortably with the woman and come to a mutual agreement about how to handle it. Could she rely on you to be there if she chose to keep it? could she rely on you to contribute towards its finacially?

There hasn't been any accident so I can't answer.
I have a systematic approach to this thing so I never have to worry about pregnancy, so the girls. I am not interested in any scenario

If no, you shouldn't be having sex. but its okay for you because you have the penis, you dont have to carry a child for 9 months, look after it for it's whole life, so you can just toddle off and stick your dick in someone else right?

I will and I will continue to have sex with females until I die. I don't give girls the babies, so no worry

Yes, maybe me, and maybe any other female that also realises she could lose the next 18 years of her life because she felt she had no choice but to sleep with a misogynisyic cock just to keep him happy.

Nope, they are very happy ****ing me, means they just want it like me.

I'm a young adult who recognises the need to think things through before hopping into bed with an almost-stranger, especially one who wont even give a girl the time of day unless she drops her knickers within the first month :wink:

You are just trying to move things on your own terms with different obscure excuse. EIther you have low sex drive or you aren't sure of securing your boyfriend. That's okay, I understand.
Original post by Spontogical
Some people are saying that girls prefer to get to know a guy properly before sleeping with them. This is true. However, my question is - why get into a relationship with someone in the first place that you do not know properly and are not comfortable with?

I don't see the difference between a relationship without sex and a platonic friendship except heightened closeness. If I was in the OP's boyfriend's shoes - I'd have stayed as friends until she was ready and comfortable to get physical. But I would be busy doing other things with people.

This is why I feel it's not good to keep putting titles on your relationships, using terms such as 'exclusivity'. Why should a guy be exclusive? What benefit is there?

However, just because the relationship doesn't have sex, it doesn't mean that it has not got any sexual aspects. Most girls would prefer to do other sexual acts first before sex. If a girl is giving a guy a blow job, but isn't ready for full on sex yet, that still isn't platonic at all.

The whole argument was about the girl waiting until she has sex, she never once mentioned other sexual acts, a lot of people engage in them before they decide to have sex, rather than jumping straight to last base.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Ortegas
Which boyfriend? You haven't had sex with him, he is not your boyfriend, he is not your lover, he is just a FRIEND. He has his right to do everything else.

If you had payed attention to any of our conversation you'd know i have had sex with him, so i can rest in the knowledge that by a misogynists standards, my relationship is real. Although you're opinion on my sex life doesnt concern me at all.

Original post by Ortegas
You are just trying to move things on your own terms with different obscure excuse. EIther you have low sex drive or you aren't sure of securing your boyfriend. That's okay, I understand.

Once again, void. I have a wonderful, regular sex life an equally wonderful loving committed relationship and i wouldnt have sex with anyone else for the life of me.
The fact that we waited means we're comfortable enough to tell each other what we enjoy, what we dont enjoy, if we want to try something different. We're completely open, which i can assure you, we wouldnt be if we had just jumped right into it. The fact that we waited does not knock two months off the length of our relationship it just means there's two months of enjoying each others company and deciding it was the right thing to do.

For some people waiting is just a better option, i dont understand how you're not getting that....are people who wait until marriage for sex also not in a relationship? They're just friends that hop into a marriage are they? no of course not.

If my partner, who is 10 years older than me, can understand that it can (for some people) be better to wait for sex then im sure you can too.

What if you meet a girl who is wonderful, smart, gorgeous, funny, everything you could possibly want and then find out she wants to wait? You'd honestly sit there, barely give her any respect, hold off on the attention, get laid from the side and just really hope she's stupid enough to wait for you to finish waving your cock around at any girl who might look promising? No girl worth anything will put up with that...

Also on the pregnancy thing : There.Is.Always.A.Chance. It hasnt happened yet (to your knowledge) although if im honest i cant imagine any girl would want to admit to someone like you that it didnt go quite according to plan so y'never know sweetheart :wink:
Reply 66
If you had payed attention to any of our conversation you'd know i have had sex with him, so i can rest in the knowledge that by a misogynists standards, my relationship is real. Although you're opinion on my sex life doesnt concern me at all.

No, I am talking about the period before you "bestow" sex to him.

Once again, void. I have a wonderful, regular sex life an equally wonderful loving committed relationship and i wouldnt have sex with anyone else for the life of me.

I didn't say you don't.

The fact that we waited means we're comfortable enough to tell each other what we enjoy, what we dont enjoy, if we want to try something different. We're completely open, which i can assure you, we wouldnt be if we had just jumped right into it. The fact that we waited does not knock two months off the length of our relationship it just means there's two months of enjoying each others company and deciding it was the right thing to do.

Perhaps those guys don't have the skills to make you comfortable in a short amount of time?

For some people waiting is just a better option, i dont understand how you're not getting that....are people who wait until marriage for sex also not in a relationship? They're just friends that hop into a marriage are they? no of course not.

Do you wait for sex until marriage?

If my partner, who is 10 years older than me, can understand that it can (for some people) be better to wait for sex then im sure you can too.

Yes, as I said, I understand, it's just I am not gonna have sex with you.

What if you meet a girl who is wonderful, smart, gorgeous, funny, everything you could possibly want and then find out she wants to wait? You'd honestly sit there, barely give her any respect, hold off on the attention, get laid from the side and just really hope she's stupid enough to wait for you to finish waving your cock around at any girl who might look promising? No girl worth anything will put up with that...

Met them all. Have to tell you that when they know I am not alone and always have an exciting life, they WANT ME MORE. It doesn't matter the girl is, she is not that SPECIAL. Because each girl is different and special in their own ways, even a party freak. Yes, I respect them, but no, I don't put them in special position.

You are a girl, you know that.

Also on the pregnancy thing : There.Is.Always.A.Chance. It hasnt happened yet (to your knowledge) although if im honest i cant imagine any girl would want to admit to someone like you that it didnt go quite according to plan so y'never know sweetheart :wink:

You are just trolling because you can't accept the chance that it rarely happens, and I am talking about with different partners. As I said, I have a system that control this **** so no babies mean no babies.
Original post by Ortegas
No, I am talking about the period before you "bestow" sex to him

Most couples who wait are actually doing other sexual acts such as touching and oral before they have sex, surely this means they are in a relationship? Because those sexual acts are far from plantonic, so therefore those relationships must still count even though they aren't engaging in the act of penetrative sex itself.

Also, most girls if you're going out with them, unless its an open relationship, would not be happy with you deciding to do stuff with other girls if she wanted to wait until she was ready for penetrative sex, especally if she was still engaging in sexual acts such as oral sex with you, because to most people that would count as a sexual relationship. Besides even if it wasn't yet sexual, if you were officially a couple and you'd ask her to be your girlfriend and not just at a seeing each other stage, then most girls wouldn't stand for you getting with other girls and would see it as cheating, as to them you're in a official relationship which naturally also is considered by most people as an agreement and committment to be loyal unless specified as open or whatnot. Even if you don't consider it as one at this stage, many people do.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Ortegas

Wtf?

So what do you call school children in relationships with eachother but haven't started having sex yet (like a 13 yr old couple or something, who are clearly committed to eachother) what are they then, buddies? Pals?
Reply 69
Original post by GirasoleL
Most couples who wait are actually doing other sexual acts such as touching and oral before they have sex, surely this means they are in a relationship? Because those sexual acts are far from plantonic, so therefore those relationships must still count even though they aren't engaging in the act of penetrative sex itself.

Yes, but the underlying problem is we have no ways to enforce each other to follow strictly that agreement.

Also, most girls if you're going out with them, unless its an open relationship, would not be happy with you deciding to do stuff with other girls if she wanted to wait until she was ready for penetrative sex, especally if she was still engaging in sexual acts such as oral sex with you, because to most people that would count as a sexual relationship. Besides even if it wasn't yet sexual, if you were officially a couple and you'd ask her to be your girlfriend and not just at a seeing each other stage, then most girls wouldn't stand for you getting with other girls and would see it as cheating, as to them you're in a official relationship which naturally also is considered by most people as an agreement and committment to be loyal unless specified as open or whatnot. Even if you don't consider it as one at this stage, many people do.

I never let girls impose what kind of relationship we have until we have sex. Indeed, after sex, it's all up to her if we see each other again. This is because I don't like to be the one in submissive position who have no choice but follow what girls want. I use penetrative sex as a landmark because to a girl, having boyfriend has different meaning. Yes, she can perform oral, he can perform cunnilingus, but still doesn't form a glue yet if you are living in a competitive environment where she can just meet other boys and do the same thing. Now, do I say that girl is a slut, no. Sometimes, you even need to have sex twice or three times with her to nail her down. Trust me, guys also want girls to stick around, and not just run away. We do feel lonely after passionate night and yet she is gone forever. It creates empty feeling that burn you hard even though sex is very good.

It's just we want both sex and relationship in our own terms, not just being controlled by you girls. We have no other ways around but putting more into balance by meeting other girls in our lives.

Most girls don't want me to find other girls on my side because they want to secure me as a boyfriend. Surely I can't stop them from meeting other guys and receiving more attention from guys, I have to compete against other guys and that's just a fair deal. This is beyond question because I cannot hold back my sexual desire just because some girls aren't ready to have sex yet. They are not related. While girls can still have a wide selection of guy, I don't, I have to stick to just one girl at a time, and that's not ideal.

Indeed, girls that I date and sleep with will not know each other, I do say that I am also seeing other people in my life in earlier stage to set the mindset that you aren't the only one in my life right now. However, I don't go into details because that's my life and she shouldn't be concerned by my private life. This is not cheating. Most important it is shown through my lifestyle and my way of acting so that will filter out most girls who don't want to get involved with me.

Girls who define it as cheating simply walk away, and I have no troubles with that. You will see that most attractive girls always have boyfriends, yet they don't sleep with many, if not any. This is the reason why I don't want to fall into that slot of boyfriend anymore and move straight to sex. The fact that I am dating with other women bring me to an equal position those girls, and therefore earn their respect.

No, I don't ask a girl to be my girlfriend, ever. I am not the one who decide what kind of relationship we have. It's actually her who ask me to be their boyfriend, then I will lay out my conditions and if she agree to all of them then we are a couple (means we are opened to see other people), if not then it's her choice to see me again for purely sex or leave. I don't have any problem with that.

Again, comes down to what you want. Before I thought OP's boyfriend don't have any sex after 5 months of waiting, and that was clearly that he was strung along. But now, it's all clear.

To guys: if you want to be perceive as a sexy lover, you act that way, if you want to be perceived like a good little boyfriend, then act lovey dovey. It's all your behaviour that will define how girls perceive you.
(edited 12 years ago)
Ortegas is one of the funniest trolls I've seen on here in a long time :lol:

Me personally, I'm only interested in people I'm sexually attracted to and even then its very rare I like someone to that extent let alone to an emotional level. So if I'm seeing someone for one two months and shes playing "hard to get" I'm going to respect the fact they aren't ready, lose interest and move on. For me, its just childish game playing and life is too short for games.

I'm not saying I expect anything of anyone or think they should give it up on the first night, just that its a big part of what keeps me interested in someone, if their personality isn't exceptional. I lose interest in people easily unfortunately. Its just the way I am.

Your boyfriend is very paitient imo, so I think it may be worth having a convo evaluating whether you two should still be together
Original post by Ortegas

You are just trolling because you can't accept the chance that it rarely happens, and I am talking about with different partners. As I said, I have a system that control this **** so no babies mean no babies.

You're honestly suggesting that pregnancy rarely happens Seriously?

No babies that you know of means no babies that you know of.
You strut around acting as if you're god's gift to women, as if they should want to have sex with you besides how unbelievably disrespectful you are, you act as if women are there merely for your sexual pleasure i have no doubt that you'd find it quite easy to throw them to the gutter once you've gotten what you want from them so it should really come as no surprise that some girls want to wait for make sure they havent fallen into the trap of someone such as yourself.

If you're not man enough to find a girl worth waiting for then just admit it, dont turn it into some elaborate display of masculine power, you claim that 'no girl is special' and yet your hardly deserving of the ones that are. you surround yourself with easy women because you dont have the charm or the patience to put in the effort to be with someone worth while.
Reply 72
Original post by Ortegas
I never let girls impose what kind of relationship we have until we have sex. Indeed, after sex, it's all up to her if we see each other again. This is because I don't like to be the one in submissive position who have no choice but follow what girls want. I use penetrative sex as a landmark because to a girl, having boyfriend has different meaning. Yes, she can perform oral, he can perform cunnilingus, but still doesn't form a glue yet if you are living in a competitive environment where she can just meet other boys and do the same thing. Now, do I say that girl is a slut, no. Sometimes, you even need to have sex twice or three times with her to nail her down. Trust me, guys also want girls to stick around, and not just run away. We do feel lonely after passionate night and yet she is gone forever. It creates empty feeling that burn you hard even though sex is very good.

It's just we want both sex and relationship in our own terms, not just being controlled by you girls. We have no other ways around but putting more into balance by meeting other girls in our lives.

Most girls don't want me to find other girls on my side because they want to secure me as a boyfriend. Surely I can't stop them from meeting other guys and receiving more attention from guys, I have to compete against other guys and that's just a fair deal. This is beyond question because I cannot hold back my sexual desire just because some girls aren't ready to have sex yet. They are not related. While girls can still have a wide selection of guy, I don't, I have to stick to just one girl at a time, and that's not ideal.

Indeed, girls that I date and sleep with will not know each other, I do say that I am also seeing other people in my life in earlier stage to set the mindset that you aren't the only one in my life right now. However, I don't go into details because that's my life and she shouldn't be concerned by my private life. This is not cheating. Most important it is shown through my lifestyle and my way of acting so that will filter out most girls who don't want to get involved with me.

Girls who define it as cheating simply walk away, and I have no troubles with that. You will see that most attractive girls always have boyfriends, yet they don't sleep with many, if not any. This is the reason why I don't want to fall into that slot of boyfriend anymore and move straight to sex. The fact that I am dating with other women bring me to an equal position those girls, and therefore earn their respect.

No, I don't ask a girl to be my girlfriend, ever. I am not the one who decide what kind of relationship we have. It's actually her who ask me to be their boyfriend, then I will lay out my conditions and if she agree to all of them then we are a couple (means we are opened to see other people), if not then it's her choice to see me again for purely sex or leave. I don't have any problem with that.

Again, comes down to what you want. Before I thought OP's boyfriend don't have any sex after 5 months of waiting, and that was clearly that he was strung along. But now, it's all clear.

To guys: if you want to be perceive as a sexy lover, you act that way, if you want to be perceived like a good little boyfriend, then act lovey dovey. It's all your behaviour that will define how girls perceive you.

Guys like you are the reason most girls feel the need to wait for sex...
Reply 73

You strut around acting as if you're god's gift to women, as if they should want to have sex with you besides how unbelievably disrespectful you are, you act as if women are there merely for your sexual pleasure i have no doubt that you'd find it quite easy to throw them to the gutter once you've gotten what you want from them so it should really come as no surprise that some girls want to wait for make sure they havent fallen into the trap of someone such as yourself.

Huh look at that emotional bitch haha
I never disrespect any woman, never beat any. In short I live my life, those who don't like it go away, those who love it stay with me.

Also, no, I don't dump some girls forever, simply stop seeing them for a while until their nuclear reactor calms down.

If you're not man enough to find a girl worth waiting for then just admit it, dont turn it into some elaborate display of masculine power, you claim that 'no girl is special' and yet your hardly deserving of the ones that are. you surround yourself with easy women because you dont have the charm or the patience to put in the effort to be with someone worth while.

Oh please, are you praising yourself? It sounds so much like "you don't know how to handle me" from a 40 years old bitch. Who the **** do you think you are to tell which kind of women deserve me? You are just full of judgments yourself and pretend to be a good girl?

But no babies from mine, perhaps because I am too careful. Anyway, you are just bull****ting because you are not treated like a princess.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Ortegas
Huh look at that emotional bitch haha
I never disrespect any woman, never beat any. In short I live my life, those who don't like it go away, those who love it stay with me.

Also, no, I don't dump some girls forever, simply stop seeing them for a while until their nuclear reactor calms down.

Oh please, are you praising yourself? It sounds so much like "you don't know how to handle me" from a 40 years old bitch. Who the **** do you think you are to tell which kind of women deserve me? You are just full of judgments yourself and pretend to be a good girl?

But no babies from mine, perhaps because I am too careful. Anyway, you are just bull****ting because you are not treated like a princess.

Never beat = ultimate Respect?

Oh so you can drop them and pick them back up whenever you like? even worse.

It's not a "you dont know how to handle me" at all it's a "you dont know how women like to be treated"

I'm treated incredibly well thankyou very much Probably much better than i deserve because my partner is a respectful man, not a boy who sticks it in any girl thats willing.
Reply 75
Well I'm 22, so maybe my perspective is different to younger people, but I would never wait 5 months for sex.

As far as I'm concerned, it isn't a relationship w/o sex. Sex is a way you express your feelings to each other. If I really like a girl, I want to pleasure her till the sun comes up.

The waiting for months thing would be a massive red flag for me at the start of a relationship. I would think it meant she had major issues, was emotionally cold, or just was asexual. To me it would indicate underlying problems.

I understand all girls are different, but I would put the maximum waiting period at about 3 weeks under normal circumstances.
Reply 76
Never beat = ultimate Respect?

Oh so you can drop them and pick them back up whenever you like? even worse.

It's not a "you dont know how to handle me" at all it's a "you dont know how women like to be treated"

I'm treated incredibly well thankyou very much Probably much better than i deserve because my partner is a respectful man, not a boy who sticks it in any girl thats willing.

Did he buy for you flowers and took you to the movie, baby?

Trust me, I really know how to treat a woman, inside and outside the bedroom. Cool girls experience incredible experience with me, high-octane sex and amazing adventure that most other dudes can just dream to have.
Reply 77
Original post by Harrifer
Well I'm 22, so maybe my perspective is different to younger people, but I would never wait 5 months for sex.

As far as I'm concerned, it isn't a relationship w/o sex. Sex is a way you express your feelings to each other. If I really like a girl, I want to pleasure her till the sun comes up.

Very true, sex is a gift that we give to each other, just like conversation and touching, it's where feminine and masculine power mingles. The result is incredible and each participant receive incredible charge of power. It makes you feel more lively, more confident, and more connected. There is really no other ways around between a man and a woman to reach such a deep level of connection. Unfortunately, not all chicks can understand this. Stay away from serial monogamists, they are stuck-up bitch and selfish.

The waiting for months thing would be a massive red flag for me at the start of a relationship. I would think it meant she had major issues, was emotionally cold, or just was asexual. To me it would indicate underlying problems.

Trust me, by the time you have reached that 5 months, the excitement you hope in sex just wane. This is why I told you guys to move things faster, you will find a very cool girl to hook up, to have sex with, to share fun experience and to support you like a true woman to a man. Through this thread I hope you can see for yourself which kind of girls are really cool to be with. Adopt my advice, you will be rocked solid.

I understand all girls are different, but I would put the maximum waiting period at about 3 weeks under normal circumstances.

100% agree. Put up your rules and stick with those who respect and follow it, girls who reject you will have no future with you in any possible way.

Good job, keep up! :smile:
Original post by Ortegas
Did he buy for you flowers and took you to the movie, baby?

Trust me, I really know how to treat a woman, inside and outside the bedroom. Cool girls experience incredible experience with me, high-octane sex and amazing adventure that most other dudes can just dream to have.

Flowers and movie might work on your little sluts but not those of us who actually think for ourselves. nobody falls for those cliche tricks.
Reply 79
Flowers and movie might work on your little sluts but not those of us who actually think for ourselves. nobody falls for those cliche tricks.

My "sluts" got those things from guys like your boyfriends, and they never go home with them, guess why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending